09 arctic cat hcr

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i broke down a bought a new 09 hcr hope its good need some feedback on it thanks ;)

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone I have talked to that owns one really likes it.... a lot.

stompit

Reaction score
I am very happy with mine except that I have been having a bit of belt troubles as of late. Sent to the dealer for clutch alignement and check motor mounts. I'll see if anything is out. Only 300miles and on 3rd belt.

buddy1928

Reaction score
i had the same problem i have the 09 hcr i love it but when i went on a ski doo run i blew 2 belts and i only had 200 - 350 miles on it.. other then that this machine is unreal

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on 2010 HCR. Are there any changes from the 09?

you mean other than the extra horsepower, 140hp, 2009 and 162+ on the 2010 and the seat is upgraded.. and the tunnels a bit different....

we had an m8 2010 out at easter, more the same than different

T

FoxTrot

Reaction score
Anyone here heard how they run with a Boondockers Pump Gas turbo?? There's one for sale on kijiji right now, the guy wants $15 800 for it with some extras. With my riding skill I need a turbo like I need a sled wrapped around a tree but, well, still... I imagine the engine would run the same as the rest of the M8's but I've been told the HCR's have been tweeked a little.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a turbo sled last year dont go there while ur fixing ur buddies are riding sound like fun too me haaaaaa:d

yamahacurtis

Reaction score
Ya yamahacurtis just switched brands. The hcr has the best clutching out of the box that I have found. No set ups required and no belt issues. This thing is a sled on rails going down the trail. It side hills like no tomorrow. It is very strong having rollled it end over end 4 times. The only down fall is the track in new year powder and I couldn't set it up to wheelie in spring time. On the other hand it was't made to do either. It is a great hill climb racer!!!

Top Bottom