09 and up Telescoping steering post - Wanted

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for an 09 and up M series telescoping post, I see mine has a crack in it.....imagine that..... :D

PM me if you got one.

Thanks

c_nelson99

Reaction score
they are only like $250 from dealer, I did the superman and tore mine off 2 yrs ago. Look for the nut under tunnel for the bottom mount, thats the only tricky part.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are only like $250 from dealer, I did the superman and tore mine off 2 yrs ago. Look for the nut under tunnel for the bottom mount, thats the only tricky part.

Thanks, I checked the dealers and they are not even that much, just needed the lower shaft, and found one no issues. The lower shaft is only $80. For the bottom nut, use a long wobble extension and rotate the track so that you are right between 2 paddles, no issues, had the post removed in about 15 mins.

imagine you know this but just in case, these are far superior

Thanks, yes, the BDX post is better, just didn't want to dump another $300 into a steering post at the moment. Once I get my ride height set I will probably just get a fixed height wildchild t-top post next time. I'm worried I'm going to break something more expensive if I put too strong of a post in. The post is easy to change out.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had one and seen a few others do this, breaking and cracking the bulkhead where the post is connected

Top Bottom