07 summit 800 secondary

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, like the title says. I am in search of a secondary clutch that will fit 2007 Summit x .

I checked with doo and they say parts are not available.
I have the sheaves but helix and other internals are toast so parts would work as well as the complete clutch.

Thanks in advance

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, like the title says. I am in search of a secondary clutch that will fit 2007 Summit x .

I checked with doo and they say parts are not available.
I have the sheaves but helix and other internals are toast so parts would work as well as the complete clutch.

Thanks in advance
There's a guy that advertises on Fb sled groups and marketplace from time to time. It appears to be a business. I don't know the name or have a link. He seems to have tons of parts from that era. I believe he's in Sask or Ab.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check DooTalk, they always have lots of Rev parts for sale in their classifieds section.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I have a complete Rev secondary collecting dust in the basement, but you'd have to wait a bit till I'm home to confirm

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the button clutch or the roller clutch ? I have a button clutch that needs a couple parts, but the sheeves are in good shape, have a couple helixes too.

Top Bottom