07 rev 800 survey

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1700 mile on mine when the crank spun. Was dumb and needed to ride the next weekend so I didn't fight for the warranty(three weeks over second year) and installed a used adrenaline motor with 800 kms on it that the mechanic had in his shop. Sled runs awesome now but just don't trust it. It's sitting in the garage now as a spare and i ride an 09 XP.

ou812sosad

Reaction score
I have a 07 800 summit x with a 159 and it is running strong with 1400 km on it. i had a lot of clutch problems with it from new and last year they finally got the clutch right with the proper bushings, i also took some weight out of the clutch as well it pulls hard now and i am pulling just as high as the xp's now. Cant really justify spending $14,000 on another new sled after this one is paid for and set up!!

spitfire

Reaction score
2500 kilo and no real issues. Just a quick question. How many have been able to successfully get replacement engines after their warranty expired.??? I bought mine used from a Doo dealer and after reading this post, I'm not sure that I won't to continue riding it to find out, that at say 4,000 kilo it blows up and subsequently have to pay for the complete rebuild.

Top Bottom