07 Grizz OverRide

PowderMafia

Reaction score
Website
www.lubedealer.com
Has anyone else had problems with their 07 Grizz's Override switch not engaging, if so does it need to go tothe dealer or is there a simple fix that I can do.
Thanks

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
So the difflock override is not working? it is not a reverse override just a diff lock override, as far as I know right now there is no cheater you can put in for the reverse override unless a controller eliminates it. But I do think there is a perment override for the diff lock if you want....maybe try googling it

PowderMafia

Reaction score
Website
www.lubedealer.com
The reverse override doesn't work either,I guess I should just take it to the dealer considering it is still under warranty,
My friends Grizz is the same way(no Override)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
There is no reverse override as far as I know The button is only for diff override I think it retards the engine at 22KM per hour .........thats lots-o-wheel speed and RPM's in difflock and low range :eek:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had the guys at my bike shop unhook my reverse override..now the wheels rotate as fast in reverse as they do forward but man do you ever need to careful it will bite you really fast..sprained my wrist first time out when those 27"mudlite tires hook up in reverse you could do a lipstand..unless you are a very experianced rider i would NOT reccomend it or if kids ride your machine DONT DO IT!!!my 700 grizz will wheelie in reverse..kinda scarry in 4x4..in 2wd it will roast the tires right off..unhookig the override did not change how the difflock worked it still sputters when the diff lock is on and you are going a bit too fast..would i do it again..yes:beer:

Holdeem

Reaction score
I have a 660 grizzly and have the directions to override both the reverse and difflock rev limiter so I'm betting the 700 should be the same thing. I'm also going to do the "brake to shift" override. Waiting for summer to do this.

Lenny V

Reaction score
Would you mind sharing those directions or where I can get them for overriding the reverse override and diff lock on a 660 Grizzly.

Top Bottom