00 summit 670

summit800man

Reaction score
hey ive got a friend looking at an 00 summit x 670 i was wondering if anybody could let me know if they have one if theres any problems youve come across and things like that?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only problem he will have is finding one. Lol.
Last year of the 670 was the 99 snowcheck models they got replaced with the 700 for the model year and on from there. These units are bomb proof imo 5yrs And never a hiccup for mine 5000+ miles and never had the top opened up.
What does he want it for? I see there is one in red deer on kijiji for 1500. Some hood dmage but good deal I think.

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a 98 670x. probably my fav sled for home use. absolute rocket, never any issues. the only ones i saw with problems were modded up.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Have a 670 X sitiing in the forefront with 1100 km!

Totally stock and in mint condition.

This is the last of three we owned!

Unreal sleds.

summit800man

Reaction score
thats the one hes looking at. going to check it out today hopefully.

Last year of the 670 was the 99 snowcheck models they got replaced with the 700 for the model year and on from there. These units are bomb proof imo 5yrs And never a hiccup for mine 5000+ miles and never had the top opened up.
What does he want it for? I see there is one in red deer on kijiji for 1500. Some hood dmage but good deal I think.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

thats the one hes looking at. going to check it out today hopefully.

my wife sent me the link to that add freaking out thinking the value of hers suddenly cut in 1/2.......lol

if that sled runs thats a kick azz deal for 1500....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife sent me the link to that add freaking out thinking the value of hers suddenly cut in 1/2.......lol

ya no kidding the engine is worth that. sad thing is though in good shape they are still only worth around 23 right now. ridem till they die and part them out after cause they aren't worth nothing running in good cond anymore.

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's sad but that's really all those old 670's are worth.
I sold a 98 summitx last fall for $1500 that ran perfect! Kind of regret it now but I needed the money.

Top Bottom