a pic of me at crane lake

Attachments

• crane lake and montana 058.jpg
    crane lake and montana 058.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 559

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You've done a great job Pipes! I still haven't figured out how come I've missed this thread. Keeping things going, on topic, and being the boss with all the rules. Quite an accomplishment with this crew!! Even the Administrator's and Moderator's needed pulling in on occasion??

I liked the humor and the "cheap shots" of all the buddies. Very interesting, as not only the pictures put faces to names and/or handles, but the banter added something special! ie (I've only picked out two but I'm sure I could have a whole page) the lawn chair shot of "beside a lake in Nova Scotia" and "me and my wife in Yellowstone".

Here's the latest one of me, not that anyone would recognize me, that has been my nemesis of late.....it's not anything exotic like Jamacia, Mexico, Hawaii, or the like....just a little riding problem from last Feb....

Attachments

• 100_3638.jpg
    100_3638.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 564

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You've done a great job Pipes! I still haven't figured out how come I've missed this thread. Keeping things going, on topic, and being the boss with all the rules. Quite an accomplishment with this crew!! Even the Administrator's and Moderator's needed pulling in on occasion??

I liked the humor and the "cheap shots" of all the buddies. Very interesting, as not only the pictures put faces to names and/or handles, but the banter added something special! ie (I've only picked out two but I'm sure I could have a whole page) the lawn chair shot of "beside a lake in Nova Scotia" and "me and my wife in Yellowstone".

Here's the latest one of me, not that anyone would recognize me, that has been my nemesis of late.....it's not anything exotic like Jamacia, Mexico, Hawaii, or the like....just a little riding problem from last Feb....

face fs face to the name not feet

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
A face to the name

WOW..... your face looks an awful lot like feet...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a "model" like Pipes but I will add a few to keep things going.....first one, I know, the concrete is supposed to be inside the forms and the second is after cutting a load of firewood from an old burn up in Nordstrom

Attachments

• 100_3086.jpg
    100_3086.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 573
  • 100_2341.jpg
    100_2341.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 580

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs218.snc4/39247_415476061303_631841303_4774800_5435446_s.jpg[/media]

Top Bottom