My double decker sled storage

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
P290910_07.37.jpg

this is what i did to get mine outa the way so i can fix others. 4 down 24 to go before November, all rental units from Montana with high mileage. Dealer hired me to inspect and repair them before selling.

Attachments

• P011010_17.57.jpg
    P011010_17.57.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 310

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually pretty easy off a sled deck, they are dry and don't weigh much. With a buddy we throw the front up and then scoot the a$$ end in. 2 at my shop and 2 at a buddies is a good way to kill a case of beer!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alright well im going to have to build one of these. possibly 2...just trying to figure out how to modify it for a 2000lb winch. just wondering what size of steel you used for the uprights and the sleeves that go over? wall thickness?

Used 3"x3"x1/4" for the uprights and the base arms, the sleeves that go over are slightly larger.

I will get all the measurements for you tomorrow when I'm home and will post them up. Let me know if there are any other specific pics you want as well.

It can easily be setup for an electric winch and no gear reduction needed.

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes it does look kinda like an old style CMX hood
but the rear skid doesnt look like the M10 they use
My dad actually owns a CMX with a Diamond s titanium chassis

Last edited:

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya lots of junk around my place...... the top left is CR Racing with chads old version of the M10. Bent the tail up last ride,easy fix, other one is a mad max 1000 with nos.

Top Bottom