Zilla's VS Mudzilla's....the truth.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:I measured my thirty`s ..30 across the top ,30 on each side and 30 along the bottom .Yeah that`s with 6 lbs in them....Good to go

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For deep slick mud, my Zilla's turn into donuts. This is one thing I do not like. But so far for wear and an all around tire, they do awesome. I can slide on gravel and go through moderate amounts of mud with them, but if its too deep and sticky they ball up. This has me looking for new rubber.

If your not a hard core mudder, then the Zilla is for you. My buddy's MudZilla's can keep up with my quad and there seems to be no loss in handling as both quads rip through the trails at the same pace.

His are lightyears ahead of mine, as they do not ball up in the mud like mine do.

There is only one tire that handles worse than the mudzilla,it`s first cousin the mud bitch knock off....If you think a mudzilla handles as well as a zilla on the trail,i suggest you turn this off, go start up your bike and put some more seat time on your bike. This could just be a case of rider error......lol

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Argos are the worst, tires are not equal you start snapping chains and spring pins. Not to mention the hugh clouds of dusk going down the roads. ATC's are not to fun either wobbling back and forth going down the roads.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is only one tire that handles worse than the mudzilla,it`s first cousin the mud bitch knock off....If you think a mudzilla handles as well as a zilla on the trail,i suggest you turn this off, go start up your bike and put some more seat time on your bike. This could just be a case of rider error......lol

I hardly ride the brute but he does a good job at keeping up to my XP.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ultimate mud tire add on [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnRRGW6z3UQ&feature=related[/media]

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres a video of the 28" 'Zilla tires on my XP. The brute is in it for a split second, I'll have to get a cam of it and the XP together this weekend.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7wrQE9lvcg[/media]

Top Bottom