your thoughts on push turbo all elevation kit?

skotwrok

Reaction score
i am considering putting a turbo on my 09 nytro with 3400km this year. i like the push turbo due to price and that they supposedly work at all elevations. i am looking to hit around 200hp. do you guys have any tips/advice/recommendations for me. thanks.

sled obsessed

Reaction score
I purchased a MPI cause it was cheaper than MCX and I thought if its good enough for Yamaha its good enough for me. Wish I had spent the extra couple hundred and got the MCX. My buddies that got the MCX kit found that it was set up right out of the box. I am still trying to get mine to perform properly. One of the guys we ride with got the push kit and is having the same issues getting his set up as I am. MCX also alt compensates so no effing around with different clutch setups and boost levels for alt.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I purchased a MPI cause it was cheaper than MCX and I thought if its good enough for Yamaha its good enough for me. Wish I had spent the extra couple hundred and got the MCX. My buddies that got the MCX kit found that it was set up right out of the box. I am still trying to get mine to perform properly. One of the guys we ride with got the push kit and is having the same issues getting his set up as I am. MCX also alt compensates so no effing around with different clutch setups and boost levels for alt.

what issues are you having? Clutching? Fuel?

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run Mpi, I have some experience with push kits. I went with Mpi for the price also. But mostly because of there support which hasn't been need or a issue. They all work well, boost is boost , just personal preference who you want to deal with.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
ive ran a push kit for 3 seasons with no problems. kit rans flawless and runs strong.

still the original belt. clutching is spot on at elevation. i dont bother changing weights here at 2000ft.

Top Bottom