Yellowstone season 5

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I hear or watch any news, and see it promoting and full of the rainbow alphabet queer bullch!t, it makes me sad and angered to think that this is what society has come to….

But then every Sunday evening I get the opportunity to drift into the Yellowstone world. Just knowing how wildly popular this show is, that there are sooooo many people that love and agree with this type of rural culture, I go to bed feeling like there still hope….

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It certainly is a bit different this year. Certainly leading up to something big (I hope) and nobody was taken to the train station yet. Wonder how long the break is for??

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It certainly is a bit different this year. Certainly leading up to something big (I hope) and nobody was taken to the train station yet. Wonder how long the break is for??
Jan 8th so it's a short one this time.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I hear or watch any news, and see it promoting and full of the rainbow alphabet queer bullch!t, it makes me sad and angered to think that this is what society has come to….

But then every Sunday evening I get the opportunity to drift into the Yellowstone world. Just knowing how wildly popular this show is, that there are sooooo many people that love and agree with this type of rural culture, I go to bed feeling like there still hope….

totally agree, other than im the guy that wants to build the airport

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dammit I just bought the first 4 seasons :( Almost don't even want to start watching i know it ends

Top Bottom