Yellowstone season 5

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a fire stick 4 k , and a 15 a month package from a guy ( I'm sure it's pirated)

Get anything you could think , ufc , newest moves even before they are out in theaters, and 1883 , yellow stone with season 5 ect, live TV, all the sports ( and I mean even blacked out sports )

Going to get a master list of pvr shows from shaw and cancel it , save 85 a month and have it all

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a fire stick 4 k , and a 15 a month package from a guy ( I'm sure it's pirated)

Get anything you could think , ufc , newest moves even before they are out in theaters, and 1883 , yellow stone with season 5 ect, live TV, all the sports ( and I mean even blacked out sports )

Going to get a master list of pvr shows from shaw and cancel it , save 85 a month and have it all

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk
WE kept some of our cable, cause the box does go down unannounced like on Sunday when Yellowstone was on. U will need to get your box update on a regular bases.

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Firestick and android boxes have not gone down in the past 3 years for me (self update). All movies ,all series , all sporting events (does not mater what channel )- never commercials or any fees (monthly or set up). Just need half decent internet if streaming. I'm not smart enough to program them myself, but it takes less than 5 minutes. I also download stuff onto a hardrive so I can watch later on the android boxes with no internet- 4k or 1080p quality.(camping)

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Firestick and android boxes have not gone down in the past 3 years for me (self update). All movies ,all series , all sporting events (does not mater what channel )- never commercials or any fees (monthly or set up). Just need half decent internet if streaming. I'm not smart enough to program them myself, but it takes less than 5 minutes. I also download stuff onto a hardrive so I can watch later on the android boxes with no internet- 4k or 1080p quality.(camping)
If your taking a TV camping your doing it wrong. Just saying.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So what was up last night? Episode 5-3 wasn’t available.
Yellowstone releases 1 episode every week, the first week was an exception with 2 episodes released at once, a recap and a kick into Season 5.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This season needs a little more train station.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could buy the seasons on DVD
The grandparents wanna watch the show :(

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im gonna order the blu ray, ordered spartacus season 2 off amazon many moons ago and it was a pirated copy that half the episodes wouldnt play :(
Just be careful as some customers said disc 3 of season 3 or disc 4 would not play, might want to order the dvd format. Heck don't need to see the hairs on a racoons arse anyway lol.

Just a mental note these go on sale as well for like half the price.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just be careful as some customers said disc 3 of season 3 or disc 4 would not play, might want to order the dvd format. Heck don't need to see the hairs on a racoons arse anyway lol.

Just a mental note these go on sale as well for like half the price.

im gonna try walmart and best buy
didnt think they sold dvd anymore

Top Bottom