Yanks Peak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread belongs in the Chilcotin/Caribou/West Coast Forum I think. I always go there to see the conditions and branched out today and found this one.

I guess it depends on which way you're riding from to get to Yanks....Williams Lake is considered to be in the Cariboo and Quesnel is considered Northern B.C. according to these threads. Maybe the moderators can set us straight on this one......:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can keep it! we have better areas than Wells. And Quesnel and barkerville area in the cariboo forest district.

Yeah, it's pretty "laid back" riding for sure. We usually go there for the first or second trip of the year to do a test run on our sleds before we hit the big hills! It's a nice area to bring the kids, too. We brought our 12 yr old daughter on her brother's M6 for her first mountain ride....she loved it. We prefer the McGregors, but this year we've had such a crappy start to the year for snow. The boys are out today for a trip out to the Torpy, will post some pics in the Torpy section if they managed to take any.....hopefully the Burn is good going up....

Top Bottom