Yamaha

muffin

Reaction score
:d It is that time again , Yamafest. Where is or was Catfest or Doodays or Polaris days ?:confused: Once again Yamaha stepped up to put a show and tell on for sledders and the comunity. :d Seems to be , Yamaha is a very good company to deal with , hard to believe they are not # 1 in sales

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they are #2 tho but dont quote me on that.. YamaFest is a BLast too see you there

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
I'm gonna toot the horn a tad as well.

Yamaha is the only Corporate Snowmobile Mfg to support the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society.:d
Yamaha is the only Corporate Snowmobile Mfg to support and sponsor the Canadian Avalanche Center. We have encouraged our competitors to do the same and have declined each year. We feel it is very important to support this association who produce the bulletins and educate as many as possible each year.
Yamaha is the only Corporate Snowmobile Mfg to donate a Generator to the Revelstoke snowmobile club to power lights and safety equipment. :cool:
We love coming to Revy!!
See you Yamaha riders at Yamfest, on Boulder Mountain April 4th.:)
RS

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
TOOT TOOT

Yamaha is a huge supporter of the club and society. :d Always look forward to Yamafest. Has Star been practicing backing up the trailer? The others come to town but don`t include us or show the support. I think they like it here too :confused: See ya Sat. Randy and don`t forget my new toque.

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Yep you think doo would support being a canadian company.:mad: Since canadian tax dollars bailed them out a few times.:rant: Same as why we pay more for them then the southern people.:nono: My 2cents:d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep you think doo would support being a canadian company.:mad: Since canadian tax dollars bailed them out a few times.:rant: Same as why we pay more for them then the southern people.:nono: My 2cents:d

Canadian company? i thought they were from quebec.

tapex

Reaction score
Yamaha really steps up to the plate! Their support helps us to continue to enjoy these riding areas. I am shocked that the other manufactures are not making contributions.:rant: Yamafest was great this year and cant wait until next year!

Top Bottom