Yamaha Rhino

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I am looking for some opinions on some performance ideas. I know that there is turbo's out there but not sure If I want to put $6000 into the rhino right now so I am looking at other options. Has anyone done any mods to there quads or rhinos and have had good luck. I have alreay put an intake kit on and have change the clutch sheeves to the Grizzly sheeves.
Look forward to hearing some ideas and stories.
Thanks

CamoRhino

Reaction score
I just put in a high compression piston and a hot cam on my Rhino 700. Big difference! Way more power! I'd recommend to do it anyday. It cost me under $600 to get them and both installed. I'd definatly try it out.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put in a high compression piston and a hot cam on my Rhino 700. Big difference! Way more power! I'd recommend to do it anyday. It cost me under $600 to get them and both installed. I'd definatly try it out.

WHere did you get them and who installed them for you? I have a 06 660 which is carborated. I put a air intake kit from E&S in the fort and that made a huge difference as it doesn't feel like it is choking itself out under pressure.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a snow mobile clutch from E&S and should be here in a week. Takes the machine from 64 kms per hour to 65 mph. So will post how it works when it is done.
Hey also if anyone has ever installed on before and can help me out or give me some advise it would be appreciated.

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you installing it yourself darren??

Nitrous! You need a happy button

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think nos is the way to go,Wish I would have went that route rather than the pipe chip and air Intake.Didnt gain enough bang for the buck.!
catmando!

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 660 responds well to the 727 big bore kit, Hot Cams cam, intake kit, duel exhaust, rapter valve springs and Rev Limit mod.

CamoRhino

Reaction score
WHere did you get them and who installed them for you? I have a 06 660 which is carborated. I put a air intake kit from E&S in the fort and that made a huge difference as it doesn't feel like it is choking itself out under pressure.

Sorry that should have been $1500 installed. My mistake but it did make a huge difference. I figure about 10-15 hp more. So it's pretty good for the price! I got it done at RedLine Power Craft in Grande Prairie. They also ordered all the parts.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am looking forward to my new clutch and will see how that works. I have herd great reviews on it. So it is supose to be here in a week and then I need to get it installed. Just orderd all new Plastic, hood Scoop with Ram air, aluminum vents , and just had a cold air intake kit put on and that made a huge difference aswell. It breathes so much better. So who knows what will be done next maybe some dual exhaust from dragin fire racing.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you installing it yourself darren??

Nitrous! You need a happy button

I am not sure if I am installing it myself yet or not. Nitrous I will wait and see once this kit is installed and see what or if I want more.

Top Bottom