Xp Belts

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i run them right now but some guys say the ultramax xs 821 is better and cheaper?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same here DOO 377 $180.00 ish I have over 300 km on my last belt. Old belt still OK for a spare

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tried the ultimax and gates belts, they do work. Ultimax squeeks alot, the gates runs hot as it has no cooling ribs on the back. At the end of the day from my experience is that the doo one works the best.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am tryig the Dayco xtx belt right now and it seems to work good. I have 150km on it so far and still looks brand new. Its a $110 bucks from Royal Dist.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I started using the Ultimax xs at the beginning of last year. no issues so far, still on the same belt. But yes, it does squeek when you go down to an idle.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1500km on my last 377, only reason it went was because of the stupid plastic brp adjuster spinning out and causing havok!

377 is the only belt I would run, and $180 isn't cheap, but if it lasts a season, no biggy.

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1500km on my last 377, only reason it went was because of the stupid plastic brp adjuster spinning out and causing havok!

377 is the only belt I would run, and $180 isn't cheap, but if it lasts a season, no biggy.

1500km is only a third of a season!!!:d

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr.R's has the 377's for $149.....great belt with the stock XP whether it is the 08, 09, or 10......IMHO

Really? I just ordered some parts from there and they dinged me 185 for a 377. :eek: :rant: :eek:

I ordered some other parts that were sent to me at full list as well. Just throwing it out there.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Really? I just ordered some parts from there and they dinged me 185 for a 377. :eek: :rant: :eek:

I ordered some other parts that were sent to me at full list as well. Just throwing it out there.

Here's their web-site and I just checked and they are still advertised at $149.95
Look under garage sale and over stocked items.

Hope it helps!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's their web-site and I just checked and they are still advertised at $149.95
Look under garage sale and over stocked items.

Hope it helps!

Damn. I called my order in, and they charged me 185. Thinking its worth another phone call in that case.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanting to post some praise for Mr R's in Lethbridge. I dug out my invoice last night to question the cost of the belt I had just bought. I intended to call in today, only to sign on here with a private message from Ryan at Mr R's. They have already split the difference on the cost of the belt, even though the sale ended on the 31st of October.

THAT, my friends, is customer service at its finest. I tip my hat once again to Mr R's in Lethbridge.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just wanting to post some praise for Mr R's in Lethbridge. I dug out my invoice last night to question the cost of the belt I had just bought. I intended to call in today, only to sign on here with a private message from Ryan at Mr R's. They have already split the difference on the cost of the belt, even though the sale ended on the 31st of October.

THAT, my friends, is customer service at its finest. I tip my hat once again to Mr R's in Lethbridge.

Yep, "the best little shop on the prairies" for sure!

Ken and Kevin left big shoes to fill, but the Tanner boys are gettig there and it has only been a year!

Good on Mr.R's

Top Bottom