GGB, SLP, or BIKEMAN muffler(can)

sledder325

Reaction score
Was wondering if I should get a GGB quiet can or SLP silencer or Bikeman full velocity muffler for 850 Polaris. What do you guys think and experiences with any of them. TIA.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SLP is the bench mark in the aftermarket, for quality, durability, fit, finish & performance. If you want to be offensively loud, not the muffler for you. They are Polaris first, there facility is in high elevation where they develop & test.

I've experience with other brands you have mentioned, unfortunately with our dollar in the toilet SLP will probably be the most expensive.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SLP is the bench mark in the aftermarket, for quality, durability, fit, finish & performance. If you want to be offensively loud, not the muffler for you. They are Polaris first, there facility is in high elevation where they develop & test.

I've experience with other brands you have mentioned, unfortunately with our dollar in the toilet SLP will probably be the most expensive.
Agree. And you won't find a nicer sounding can

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3 on SLP, hugely higher quality than GGB junk and not ear bleeders plus they are baffled so the packing doesn't burn out after 2 seasons and get loud.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don’t ever buy a Silber Can for a Polaris boost.
( or any Silber product for that matter) 2 separate people I know got royally shafted by them. Cans performed less than terrible, so they said go ahead send it back, then got completely ghosted. So now they got no money and No sheety can. 👎🏻

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best results to avoid bogging is stock. If you need a can HPS, Titanium or SLP. DONT run GGB or bikeman they are JUNK tried them on my 22 850 NA and all I had was bogging problems and too loud

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don’t ever buy a Silber Can for a Polaris boost.
( or any Silber product for that matter) 2 separate people I know got royally shafted by them. Cans performed less than terrible, so they said go ahead send it back, then got completely ghosted. So now they got no money and No sheety can. 👎🏻
wonder whats going on there. that sucks. i thought justin had a good rep and people were happy with his components.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder whats going on there. that sucks. i thought justin had a good rep and people were happy with his components.
🤷🏽
I dunno, but the one of the guys i know quite well, and he is very nice and easy to get along, so I don’t think it was anything he did to bring it on. Pretty crappy situation anyway.

Top Bottom