Xm can thread

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
John T no cover for me anymore, have a nice enclosed and stays nice and clean. LOL
Im in for group buy for the 2013, let me know

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It surprises me that there is any difference between all of the cans? Isnt the only variable the restriction size at the exit of the can? Every type is going to sound difference, but I just dont see how different designs can affect performance that much assuming they use the same restrictor size?

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:jerry:
It surprises me that there is any difference between all of the cans? Isnt the only variable the restriction size at the exit of the can? Every type is going to sound difference, but I just dont see how different designs can affect performance that much assuming they use the same restrictor size?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The problem is, they don't all use the same size anything. Different length, diameter, different material used for the stinger, different packing density, and so on.

I haven't run the HPS on the etecs, but on the R's we found them to be too tight and did have some squeeks on the sleds that ran the HPS.

On the etec's could be a different story.

Jaw's have a nice bark, not to loud. SLP seems to work best with full SLP setup.

All of that could change with the ECM calibration changes they did for 2013.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Posted by Maxwell

"The only can that works. Hps."

But it only works in the meadows and straight up climbs : )

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem is, they don't all use the same size anything. Different length, diameter, different material used for the stinger, different packing density, and so on.

I haven't run the HPS on the etecs, but on the R's we found them to be too tight and did have some squeeks on the sleds that ran the HPS.

On the etec's could be a different story.

Jaw's have a nice bark, not to loud. SLP seems to work best with full SLP setup.

All of that could change with the ECM calibration changes they did for 2013.

That's why I like it. Essentially leans out the sled. to what I feel is a safe level. Sled runs cleaner. Crisper and better. Ptek and etec in my experience. But obviously didn't work for you lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know If anyone wants a HPS can I have some comming as we speek, I can have more put in the box. The HPS cans are a sweet, clean, piece of work. (SEA J-2567 sound test approved@88 dbs HP+3.6 WEIGHT LOSS -14.5 LBS)

Please call 780-963-0080

YFZ 450

Reaction score
Hello
I want one I will be back in country on the 15 Oct. Any price ?
Thanks

SUPERDUTY

Reaction score
maybe a group buy for snow and mud members.....price too

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's why I like it. Essentially leans out the sled. to what I feel is a safe level. Sled runs cleaner. Crisper and better. Ptek and etec in my experience. But obviously didn't work for you lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

does anyone have any legit dyno runs on the same sled with different cans? how can you say the hps is the best?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any legit dyno runs on the same sled with different cans? how can you say the hps is the best?

I know that BRP did dyno testing on cans in 2007 for the 800R engine and published the results in there 1 day service book. They tested 5 cans and the MBRPcan was the only one that didn't lose horsepower. Haven't seen anything on the ETEC cans yet.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that BRP did dyno testing on cans in 2007 for the 800R engine and published the results in there 1 day service book. They tested 5 cans and the MBRPcan was the only one that didn't lose horsepower. Haven't seen anything on the ETEC cans yet.

Snopro did this include Jaws??You know on the tugwheeler it was the only one that didn't lose power!!And you know how I am with Brand loyalty,not like some of these ship jumpers????!!!:smiliestirthepot::rant:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll get back to you on that Mr. Mayor. Memory ain't as sharp as it used to be if you know what I mean?

Top Bottom