Reaction score
Possibilities for me:

THING, Dynoport or BMP
more than likely Dynoport or BMP, as I get better deals on them
THING I would pay full retail for..... Not sure Im stoked on that

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure unless they changed exhaust configurations for the XM that last years cans will work on the 2013 sleds. Looked like the same when we measured them up at Kusters.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I was thinking the Thing, TSS or specialty sled. Thought it would be really sweet to be able to cook stuff though.

Yes, it is nice to have hot meals on the sled. It is fun being creative with food in the cooker. Keeps snopro thinking!

I'm putting on the 2 XM's last years Thing and a new this year's Thing. Haven't talked to Al as to whether there are any changes on his end.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure unless they changed exhaust configurations for the XM that last years cans will work on the 2013 sleds. Looked like the same when we measured them up at Kusters.

SLP has same part number for the 2013 sleds - so looks like no changes from the 12's.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GOOD QUESTION LOL

should see if chris fromparkland can bring some in for us. i know he deals the polaris ones. i get mine from shr but kind of a pain in the butt.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the 11 the same as the 12's, if so will keep my TSS can, no warranty issues for me from dealer also.

Top Bottom