Wraps

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy wants to get a custom wrap done for his doo, was just curious who is good on custom wraps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just sent a request to spiralus, thanks for the info!

'12 T4
Husaberg 570FE

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly Mare??? I am just curious because I have seen one of the wraps from there and it was cut for the wrong length of tunnel and told the customer that they were wrong even though the tunnel length was on the tunnel when the install was done. Never offered to correct.No prep do on sled before install so the wrap started coming off right away. I am sorry not trying to bash a local company I am just shocked that they got 2 votes and others that have been in business for years like HTR that are amazing didn't get more votes.

turbo man 21

Reaction score
HTR rocks they do great work always get stuff done on time when there is dead lines to meet. They did 6 of my wraps last year, this year they are doing 8 of my races sleds and truck and trailer stuff they have a few great changes this year to make there kit even better for the 2015 season. Noah the designer is the best call Justin and get your wraps ordered up guys!

Smok-n-Fatty

Reaction score
I just ordered a wrap from SCS Unlimited out of Bozeman Mt. They are super easy to deal with, have a great selection and will customize if you need. I found their pricing competitive. My 2 cents -Fatty
scsunlimited.com

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Two custom wraps from SCS and not a hitch. Fast with proofs and you can customize pretty much whatever you want with their base designs.

They also stand up very well to the trees in the Koots!

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Liung-Viper-Dragon-sled_wrap-BLUE.jpg
    Liung-Viper-Dragon-sled_wrap-BLUE.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 97

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctic FX graphics are awesome to deal with to. Great material and I have never had an issue with their product. Done about 6 wraps with them. don't make you pay before you see the proof either which is the way it should be incase you don't like it.

Top Bottom