Wishin mark (kwik racing) a speedy recover

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope ya have very few problems? take your time to heal. to fast = problems down the road. wait till ya get close to 60, you'll know what i mean.

Klondike Mike

Reaction score
Not sure if it's required but Mark is one person I know of that is bright enough to wear a chest protector whenever he rides

Last edited:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am on Marks team as is Big Dawg, I spoke to Mark this morning at about 9 am, he was waiting to go for surgery at the time. His Surgery was delayed to this evening so I wasn't able to see him. He suffered 2 broken ribs, collapsed lung and a broken collar bone, his arms where the tire was spinning on are quite raw. Honestly if Mark hadn't been wearing his chest protector this would a much more sombre statement. His helmet is trashed where the tire was spinning on it. His chest protector is busted which just goes to show how much force was applied. I just started to wear body armour and I am now a convert. The worst part of all this was trying to find Mark, he was off the track just far enough to lose him in the weeds. The onsite medics were great as was Mike( you know who you are) who kept Mark calm til the parmedics showed up. Mark is at the U of A in 3F2 room 26. I will try to see him tomorrow if any one wished to send a message. Kelly

hedge

Reaction score
I ride with Mark too and yes he's had his share of bad luck lately. I know he's tried to convince us all to wear the flak jackets... maybe it's time.

I hope he's back at it soon.

Did someone help him to get his truck and trailer home?

Last edited:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Josh and I managed to get his truck and trailer to edmonton so that it is nearby depending on what Marks wants to do. Thanks for the consideration though. We weren't able to stay for the king of the dragsas I am sure Mark wanted his toothbrush and phone!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Kel. ...think I might be sold on the body armour now too.

Speedy recovery Mark!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am on Marks team as is Big Dawg, I spoke to Mark this morning at about 9 am, he was waiting to go for surgery at the time. His Surgery was delayed to this evening so I wasn't able to see him. He suffered 2 broken ribs, collapsed lung and a broken collar bone, his arms where the tire was spinning on are quite raw. Honestly if Mark hadn't been wearing his chest protector this would a much more sombre statement. His helmet is trashed where the tire was spinning on it. His chest protector is busted which just goes to show how much force was applied. I just started to wear body armour and I am now a convert. The worst part of all this was trying to find Mark, he was off the track just far enough to lose him in the weeds. The onsite medics were great as was Mike( you know who you are) who kept Mark calm til the parmedics showed up. Mark is at the U of A in 3F2 room 26. I will try to see him tomorrow if any one wished to send a message. Kelly

If you want to make him laugh (maybe don't...LOL) tell him DaveB says "about time you and your quad got dirty". Oh man....stay outta arms reach if you tell him that! LOL.

Get better Mark!

Top Bottom