Window and door supplier

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good day guys/gals, just wondering if anyone knows any reasonably priced places for home windows and doors?

Thanks in advance

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a large window done in my old house a few years ago from all weather. Not sure on how good the pricing was compared to others but the did a kick ass job.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Doorfx, is a member here on the site, he owns his own company and makes anything in his shop. A good guy to deal with, but the down fall for you would be. That he lives here in Cowtown, other than that..... You could always try Windsor Plywood, they always have some sort of deal going on?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got quotes from a handful of outfits in Edmonton for a new prehung door with 2 side lights...between $3200-$3800. I just ordered the same thing through Totem (Rona now) in Red Deer for $1843.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had all my windows and doors replaced throughout my house from All Weather Windows. Guys were great to deal with and fast! They had a rebate on for $800 back for over $10,000 spent or 0% financing for over $10,000 spent.

In total I did 8 windows and front and back door for a decent price. A couple issues that they are going to be fixing tomorrow but I'd recommend them for sure.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been doing lots of installs for Loewen, Allweather, Award and Gienow.

It depends on what you want. All 3 seem to be reputable. Argon is a scam.... save your money. Apparently they can't make a sealed unit to hold the gas, as I have been told by a few.. triple glazed low-e for Northern Alberta's climate is recommended.

Bad experience?

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
My old man has ran a glass business in Vermilion for 35yrs. Ive worked there on break-ups and when he needs a hand from time to time and from i seen All Weather is for surely the best finish. Only time he used Durabuilt was when the homeowner wanted a unique color

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My old man has ran a glass business in Vermilion for 35yrs. Ive worked there on break-ups and when he needs a hand from time to time and from i seen All Weather is for surely the best finish. Only time he used Durabuilt was when the homeowner wanted a unique color
Yeah ours will be black! What's his company called there maybe ill give him a shout

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
can you deal direct with All Weather or do you have to go thru a 3rd party retailer?

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good day guys/gals, just wondering if anyone knows any reasonably priced places for home windows and doors?

Thanks in advance

All weather "Titan" series triple pane come in sliders only and have been top quality in new windows. Check into them

johnsmithnf

Reaction score
Ecoline windows are cheap, good quality windows. Triple pane for the price of double pane that Barcol quoted me. Installers were not the best couple of rude arrogant grumpy Ukrainians. Ecoline salesman will quote you at your house and very pushy stating this best deal if you sign now. After 1 hr of him pounding his calculator I had him down about $4k on the price. Had 11 windows done for $10500 all sliders. After this winter the new windows were great. Only flaw was install was they measured windows too small and inside trim doesn't cover all too well on inside and have to paint couple rooms which I am doing anyway and I held $200 for paint. But trim in great clip on plastic to the window. Be sure to have them quote you.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ecoline windows are cheap, good quality windows. Triple pane for the price of double pane that Barcol quoted me. Installers were not the best couple of rude arrogant grumpy Ukrainians. Ecoline salesman will quote you at your house and very pushy stating this best deal if you sign now. After 1 hr of him pounding his calculator I had him down about $4k on the price. Had 11 windows done for $10500 all sliders. After this winter the new windows were great. Only flaw was install was they measured windows too small and inside trim doesn't cover all too well on inside and have to paint couple rooms which I am doing anyway and I held $200 for paint. But trim in great clip on plastic to the window. Be sure to have them quote you.

So all in all sounds like a nightmare!!

Don't buy from these guys.

Top Bottom