Will the USA fall?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may not belive the conspiracy theory either way but I do know everything that I said there is true!

Everything you said about Bush and Haliburton is true, that I agree with. Heaven help us if politicians could ever do something like that, in any country. That is something I can't comprehend or comprehend that people actually believe that nonsense in this world.

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Bush says to congress and his war machine.........Hey guys whatta ya say we get some Arabs to fly some planes into buildings, killing thousands of people, putting the whole western world in mass panic, totally destroying the markets, as well as over time almost bankrupting not only all the airlines and the country just so he can pick a fight and make a few bucks off Haliburton????? You think one guy can make that decision?? So now we have a conspiracy theory of EPIC proportions. This is right up there with the moon landing, Bermuda triangle and Roswell. Sheesh Mike you need to get some help there buddy. I didn't really believe anyone would really post something that bizzare on this website.

Whats sad is you think Bush was ever in charge. He has no where near the intellect to understand why "they" wanted a war, he was just a puppet on a string.
Open your eyes its all right in front of you if you look.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats sad is you think Bush was ever in charge. He has no where near the intellect to understand why "they" wanted a war, he was just a puppet on a string.
Open your eyes its all right in front of you if you look.

What part of my post didn't you comprehend? I said one guy cannot make those type of decisions as going to war must be OK'ed by congress. Open your eyes its right there in front of you.

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bush or Congress/Bus and Congress didn't make the decision the ppl of the US did and they where pushed into it by the 9/11 attack, just like pearl harbor in WW2, or the sinking of the British Passenger ship Lusitania for WW1. Bush and Congress knew they couldn't go to war with out the public behind them just like all the other wars. All of which where or-castrated by the elite few who control everything. IMHO

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well let's see, Japan was becoming a military power after invading China, so because they were a threat to the USA they imposed scrap metal and oil embargo. At one time both were allies,
My point was the US knew the Japanese fleet was coming and didn't respond on purpose because the american public did not want to enter the war, they sure did after pearl harbor tho....(Just like the previously listed wars) All of which is very well documented

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My point was the US knew the Japanese fleet was coming and didn't respond on purpose because the american public did not want to enter the war, they sure did after pearl harbor tho....(Just like the previously listed wars) All of which is very well documented

I'd sure like to see that documentation that the U.S. knew the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor and just let it happen? What was the reasoning behind the US picking a fight with the Japanese?It sure wasn't oil and they never occupied mainland Japan so it couldn't be a land grab???? Maybe they just wanted to try out their new bomb for kicks? In all due respect I think you are watching too many Michael Moore movies.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
- Re-evaluate the budgets
- Cut the Fat
- Sell Alaska to Russia.
- Sell Montana to Canada.
- Sell a portion of Texas to Mexico.

I'm game! We get the sledding mecca of West Yellowstone which should ease congestion problems in our favourite BC riding area's. I think the descendents of the Alamo and Sarah Palin might be pizzed though. LMAO.

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd sure like to see that documentation that the U.S. knew the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor and just let it happen? What was the reasoning behind the US picking a fight with the Japanese?It sure wasn't oil and they never occupied mainland Japan so it couldn't be a land grab???? Maybe they just wanted to try out their new bomb for kicks? In all due respect I think you are watching too many Michael Moore movies.
Again, War = $$$$$ BIG $$$$.
It's all in their radio transcripts and intelligence reports from that time that have been declassified.
If you don't believe in any of this stuff why do you care so much? As the saying goes ignorance is bliss.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's got to be the dumbest solution to our debt problem that I have ever seen. Russia couldn't afford to buy Alaska, Canada couldn't afford to buy Montana and well, Mexico, they can't even afford to run their own country, nevermind buying a piece of this pie. If anything, we're looking to expand, applications gladly accepted! lol

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again, War = $$$$$ BIG $$$$.
It's all in their radio transcripts and intelligence reports from that time that have been declassified.
If you don't believe in any of this stuff why do you care so much? As the saying goes ignorance is bliss.

Sorry but me and 99% of the rest of the population haven't seen all the declassified war documents that you have I guess. Let me know when they declassify Roswell and the JFK assasination. I'd be really interested in seeing those to.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's got to be the dumbest solution to our debt problem that I have ever seen. Russia couldn't afford to buy Alaska, Canada couldn't afford to buy Montana and well, Mexico, they can't even afford to run their own country, nevermind buying a piece of this pie. If anything, we're looking to expand, applictions gladly accepted! lol

I don't know about Mexico. Those big drug cartels have alot of extra dough laying around. Lol.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has been speculated that the British knew that the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbour but didn't tell the Yanks because they needed the help (I'm not sure if it has been proven one way or the other). I'm pretty sure if the Americans knew they would have at least moved some of their navy out of Pearl. Those losses in that attack made the war loseable for the US in the Pacific.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I claim to know what really happened, but I am pretty sure, Summit, that the Americans _did_ have a lot of their fleet out of Pearl Harbor when it was attacked, thus the defeat of the Japanese navy just a few years later.

In response to the humourous post above, I want to say that Canada wants Minneapolis, not Montana. That would give us all three sled manufacturers, and then we would get proper and fair pricing on our sleds! We'll even trade Quebec for MN, hehe.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's got to be the dumbest solution to our debt problem that I have ever seen. Russia couldn't afford to buy Alaska, Canada couldn't afford to buy Montana and well, Mexico, they can't even afford to run their own country

It's called a loan, being an American you should know plenty about those.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
That's got to be the dumbest solution to our debt problem that I have ever seen. Russia couldn't afford to buy Alaska, Canada couldn't afford to buy Montana and well, Mexico, they can't even afford to run their own country, nevermind buying a piece of this pie. If anything, we're looking to expand, applications gladly accepted! lol

Alberta could.... we could call it Altana

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I claim to know what really happened, but I am pretty sure, Summit, that the Americans _did_ have a lot of their fleet out of Pearl Harbor when it was attacked, thus the defeat of the Japanese navy just a few years later.

In response to the humourous post above, I want to say that Canada wants Minneapolis, not Montana. That would give us all three sled manufacturers, and then we would get proper and fair pricing on our sleds! We'll even trade Quebec for MN, hehe.
your logic is flawed, you would be left with 2 snowmobile manufacturers... resistance is futile

Top Bottom