Who is Willy?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Willy, I'm going to be taking a roadtrip in a couple months. Going to Vancouver island. Trip advisor said that going through Nelson is a very nice route. Any suggestions on things to do?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well sounds like u are going threw right when the seasons change ... lake will be kinda chilly by then and not quite enough snow to sled sittin on a downtown patio is always nice :) they say the women out number the guys by 10 fold ...and im not talkin hippie chicks lol

I'll have to check it out. Never been there before. I'll see what my siblings have to say about going that way.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Willy, I'm going to be taking a roadtrip in a couple months. Going to Vancouver island. Trip advisor said that going through Nelson is a very nice route. Any suggestions on things to do?
Should probably buy all the white sunglasses and throw all your garbage in the ditch. Say hi to Willy's sister for me too if you don't mind. ;)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Chance, highway #3 is a nice drive once but IMHO it is much slower than the TC. You want to spend more time on the Island than driving the mainland.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chance, highway #3 is a nice drive once but IMHO it is much slower than the TC. You want to spend more time on the Island than driving the mainland.

Yeah, it will be slower. But we're looking to get out, and slow down after harvest. Things get too hectic this time of year.

Top Bottom