Who is looking forward to some downilllllllll MTB!!!!

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea.

We have a house booked already for the june 24th weekend in Silver Star. Gonna ride the friday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday. If anyone is in the area, PM me, and stop by. There's lots of beer to be had!

Thats would be awesome I will have to see how it goes closer to the date. Its always good to meet more of the snowandmud members.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you need to check out sun peaks if you wanna hit some tight ,techy ,steep shi*..you are gonna ride 5 runs at silver star and thats it ,if you are good riders...Come to the mountain bike capital ,kamloops...you'll have fun at silver star but 3 straight days and i would be bored.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you need to check out sun peaks if you wanna hit some tight ,techy ,steep shi*..you are gonna ride 5 runs at silver star and thats it ,if you are good riders...Come to the mountain bike capital ,kamloops...you'll have fun at silver star but 3 straight days and i would be bored.

Its a good time did that one quite a few years back. very steep after that weekend i need to repair both my bikes.

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took mine out today and made a few runs down the ravine behind the house...:)

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously?? We are talking about the bikes that you pedal right???

No thanks...You guys have fun though...

the old guys wont get it and no white oakleys here, thats for the ricers and the moto guys

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously?? We are talking about the bikes that you pedal right???

No thanks...You guys have fun though...

Dont judge till you've tried it! That and its DOWNHILL MTB! Chairlift or shuttle truck up then ride down!:d Not saying it isnt still a GOOD workout!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It'll be good to get out and ride this summer.. Got a fair bit of cross country type riding here in mcbride. several good trails up the mtn and across them.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It'll be good to get out and ride this summer.. Got a fair bit of cross country type riding here in mcbride. several good trails up the mtn and across them.

What is your ride glen?

Longhorn, MTb, it's a sport that requires finess, fitness, skill and balls.

It's probably not for you.

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is your ride glen?

MTb, it's a sport that requires finess, fitness, skill and balls.

agreed. unlike sledding, you cant throw money at a bike to make you a better rider. no turbos to mask poor technique here.

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agreed. unlike sledding, you cant throw money at a bike to make you a better rider. no turbos to mask poor technique here.

Money still doesnt make you a better sled rider. Maybe L:eek::eek:K like one, but definately not any more skillz!
I am so pumped to fly through some trees though!:d:d

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
the old guys wont get it and no white oakleys here, thats for the ricers and the moto guys

Hey, Im not THAT old...sheesh...I still think Im a kid...

Dont judge till you've tried it! That and its DOWNHILL MTB! Chairlift or shuttle truck up then ride down!:d Not saying it isnt still a GOOD workout!

Not judging in any way at all...I am not in any sort of shape to be riding a bike, thats all...

What is your ride glen?

Longhorn, MTb, it's a sport that requires finess, fitness, skill and balls.

CUSO (ya jackazz lol) I have plenty or finesse, skills, and balls the size of Nebraska, however I am lacking in the fitness department...Im sure there are many MTB'ers that couldnt keep up to a pipeline crew, but trust me, not many pipeliners could handle riding a bike. At least not further than the closest truck LOL

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought i'd just attach a pic. I'm more into cross country rather than the serious downhill. But i plan to get more into this summer.

Attachments

• 100_1040.jpg
    100_1040.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 116

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahah longhorn, just buggin ya a bit.

Glen. Good to see you getting out, i [MAP][/MAP]bet there are a lot of good singletracks there

Here's mine in
Cross country setup

And also in all mountain setup:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey, Im not THAT old...sheesh...I still think Im a kid...

Not judging in any way at all...I am not in any sort of shape to be riding a bike, thats all...

CUSO (ya jackazz lol) I have plenty or finesse, skills, and balls the size of Nebraska, however I am lacking in the fitness department...Im sure there are many MTB'ers that couldnt keep up to a pipeline crew, but trust me, not many pipeliners could handle riding a bike. At least not further than the closest truck LOL

round is a shape.....

Top Bottom