who here texts?

G

Guest1

Teens love to TEXT ... my daughters bill for last month had 10,000 texts (in and out)...:eek:...thank god it is "ALL" included in her monthly bill...if you have one or more teens at home texting it is GREAT because your land line is always free...:d...also best form of discipline now is to take away their cell phones...it is like LIFE is OVER!!!....:p

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Teens love to TEXT ... my daughters bill for last month had 10,000 texts (in and out)...:eek:...thank god it is "ALL" included in her monthly bill...if you have one or more teens at home texting it is GREAT because your land line is always free...:d...also best form of discipline now is to take away their cell phones...it is like LIFE is OVER!!!....:p
did you text your BFF Terry today????

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No..I have never text messaged JINXSTER...but I just sent you one...clean up your email so they quit bouncing back ya DOUCHIE...:d

Having to be nice to this guy because he is your customer...is getting really fawlking old:eek::eek:

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
come on now....... you were being nice???

I say you let loose and see where it goes..... BTW... I'm protected now too.... stick that in your rice roll and deep fry it!!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on now....... you were being nice???

I say you let loose and see where it goes..... BTW... I'm protected now too.... stick that in your rice roll and deep fry it!!!!!

I'am always nice.....
Like I ever was...retard
Having SBR follow your every post is not being protected...It's what FAB has to do for your boyfriend RX1 too..you 2 should be very proud of yourselfs.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
You are the one who voted him back on the island you creep...... Maybe he should send you another pm or 20 professing his love for you and thanking you for caring!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are the one who voted him back on the island you creep...... Maybe he should send you another pm or 20 professing his love for you and thanking you for caring!!!

Yup I have always admitted that was my mistake, I always said I'am not Superior like you and make mistakes.:eek:

Now RX1 is untouchable because He is a customer of yours.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Your lack of hearing could easily be solved by just pulling your head out of RX1's azz
hello..... How do I turn this chit down.... I should have my own theme music!!!!

You said you are taking RX1 riding with you??
Always nice to take out someone who idolizes you...... You make such a good hero!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello..... How do I turn this chit down.... I should have my own theme music!!!!

You said you are taking RX1 riding with you??
Always nice to take out someone who idolizes you...... You make such a good hero!!!

Ya YMCA/Village People
Nope
Got no groupies..like you famous riders
Got pm on SJ that proves who He loves......best not show you or you'll leatt brace to hold your head up.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Strings and Puppets......Puppets and Strings......what a tangled web ...........................................:eek:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dumbest form of communication ever invented by man....well, maybe better than smoke signals!

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I once texted while riding a motorcycle, (had a girlfriend who was text crazy) now I hate the whole texting concept.

Top Bottom