I have a hard enuff time typing

Attachments

• r1254972637.jpg
    r1254972637.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 235

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am too slow at it, but most my buds do all the time, its good for a simple question with out the small talk.

30 and under crowd would be full timers on the text n,

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Their trying to ban texting while driving out here. Guess too many farmers must be crashing their tractor while texting.....

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a texting fiend like some, but it does have its advantages. Like others have said, it can be used to avoid the "small talk" that can be painfull sometimes.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not text, it's just a pet peave of mine, I just hate it when I am out with friends and your trying to have a conversation and they are constatly getting texts and texting back, For F's sakes just call the person, 30 seconds talking=4 hrs texting That's my texting rant TEXTING=ANNOYING!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I text summitric all the time...he has no idea how to read or reply to it...phone beeps, he answers it..no one there...do it again and he starts yelling at creeps for not talking...third time he throws it on the ground and stomps around lke a little kid...Its a blast...
Anyone want his cell phone number to text him....lol....

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I text summitric all the time...he has no idea how to read or reply to it...phone beeps, he answers it..no one there...do it again and he starts yelling at creeps for not talking...third time he throws it on the ground and stomps around lke a little kid...Its a blast...
Anyone want his cell phone number to text him....lol....
now that would be funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i text summitric all the time...he has no idea how to read or reply to it...phone beeps, he answers it..no one there...do it again and he starts yelling at creeps for not talking...third time he throws it on the ground and stomps around lke a little kid...its a blast...
anyone want his cell phone number to text him....lol....

i never answer it anyway....... Mwahahahaha

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not text, it's just a pet peave of mine, I just hate it when I am out with friends and your trying to have a conversation and they are constatly getting texts and texting back, For F's sakes just call the person, 30 seconds talking=4 hrs texting That's my texting rant TEXTING=ANNOYING!!!

I'm with ya on this!! takes ways less time to talk to some one, texting is for losers, someone said it cuts out the small talk, guess maybe if you find the small talk that painful the people you are talking to must be real losers, either that or your just to wimpy to say "sorry dude gotta go, talk to ya later". When someone texts me I don't even read them, just delete them, Ya want to talk to me , call me , otherwise just F_CK OFF!!! I ain't gonna sit there and stare at my phone trying to punch in a message looking like the little nerd all these texters are. When ever I see someone texting it's hard to not want to go over grab their phone and smash it to pieces in front of them, I guess it's like I have texting rage, the new form of road rage!!

That's my rant, thanks.

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I use texting mainly cause I can send and receive texts with very little service available. Sometimes the service is so spotty that you can't place a call, but you can send a text.

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a texting fiend like some, but it does have its advantages. Like others have said, it can be used to avoid the "small talk" that can be painfull sometimes.

Yeah, it's easier to text someone and say "Ur an azz" than to have to call them.

Top Bottom