• Wildrose

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • Liberal

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ffs the people of alberta act like drug addicts they know the pc's are killing them but its easier to just stick with a bad habbit then it is to try and kick it. oh we need change here more than anything

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
their personal tax rate is down to 39%.

Norway Personal Income Tax Rate | 1995-2015 | Data | Chart | Calendar

not that I am all excited to be taxed more but when you look at the flip side we don't have free post secondary education and based on my daughters career plan it will be around $22,000 per year to put her thru. Thats a lot of taxes to make up. They also have 3% unemployment rate. We have double that. IMO instead of having our governments tell us we need to tighten the belt all that time, I would rather pay higher taxes and have a steady economy with zero debt. just my 2 cents worth.

Norway has a 25% sales tax and 55% personal tax rate.....you want that too????

I sure don't

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ffs the people of alberta act like drug addicts they know the pc's are killing them but its easier to just stick with a bad habbit then it is to try and kick it. oh we need change here more than anything
I agree with you starting with your guy over there.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about we be the first Province to legalize and tax marijuana. New revenue source, deficit gone, and no longer dependent on Oil revenues.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
their personal tax rate is down to 39%.

Norway Personal Income Tax Rate | 1995-2015 | Data | Chart | Calendar

not that I am all excited to be taxed more but when you look at the flip side we don't have free post secondary education and based on my daughters career plan it will be around $22,000 per year to put her thru. Thats a lot of taxes to make up. They also have 3% unemployment rate. We have double that. IMO instead of having our governments tell us we need to tighten the belt all that time, I would rather pay higher taxes and have a steady economy with zero debt. just my 2 cents worth.

no disrespect, but I would rather YOU pay for your daughters schooling....lol
I would like too see a HUGE difference between the fees of local students vs foreign students....people say it is very high now for foreign students to attend our universities....I say not high enough yet.

I don't have a problem with a "user pay" system. I have no issues paying my "fair share" of taxes. I do take issue when Prentice decided that only we are at fault for our economy and he raises our taxes & user fees but yet does not change the corporate tax system or their fees....:nono:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the news today....

PC's have had a "secret category" expense, currently at $6,000,000, for food and non-alcoholic beverages. This despite saying previously that all expenses are fully transparent.

Another PC secret....a deal with the private operator of Kananaskis Golf Course that saw a surge in payments of 3.9 million in the last fiscal quarter (not flood damage expenses). Auditor has been asked to investigate.

Add in the "secret" investment fund they were busted for having illegally it makes one wonder just how many "secrets" they have.

Any one want to place bets??!!

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the news today....

PC's have had a "secret category" expense, currently at $6,000,000, for food and non-alcoholic beverages. This despite saying previously that all expenses are fully transparent.

Another PC secret....a deal with the private operator of Kananaskis Golf Course that saw a surge in payments of 3.9 million in the last fiscal quarter (not flood damage expenses). Auditor has been asked to investigate.

Add in the "secret" investment fund they were busted for having illegally it makes one wonder just how many "secrets" they have.

Any one want to place bets??!!

Link up this news...

Me...I is had enough anyways...Wildrose.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best thing for the PC's would be to lose the election. Allow any party to come in, let them fail miserably, then cakewalk the next election in a thundering majority.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best thing for the PC's would be to lose the election. Allow any party to come in, let them fail miserably, then cakewalk the next election in a thundering majority.
or better yet....PC's in with slim majority....that would send the message home

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CBC reported yesterday Justin Trudeau was open to the possibility of a coalition with the NDP to try and topple the PC's, but only if Mulcair is not the NDP leader....now today he's backpedalling from that statement.....talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Minority government would help ensure all parties are involved in the decision making process. Maybe lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CBC reported yesterday Justin Trudeau was open to the possibility of a coalition with the NDP to try and topple the PC's, but only if Mulcair is not the NDP leader....now today he's backpedalling from that statement.....talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
Don't get me started on Trudeau Tee.....:firefire:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't get me started on Trudeau Tee.....:firefire:
I'm with you bud. the guy has absolutely zero qualifications to be the prime minister of this country, being a liberal scumbag just makes him that much worse. sickening the lengths they will go to get into power.

problem is that all politicians are pretty much all the same, pick the lesser evil

Top Bottom