• Liberal

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going to vote?

What party are you voting for?

Wildrose for me, lived in ab my whole life getting tired of the conservatives.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'd still be better than all the tards in the office

But hey , don't live in Alberta any more

Sucks to be u guys, Baaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't think our situation is any better.

You guys only got one party to vote for. Sorry to say it, but all of the wanna bees would really screw it up, IMHO.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think our situation is any better.

You guys only got one party to vote for. Sorry to say it, but all of the wanna bees would really screw it up, IMHO.

The problem is that idiots have been saying that for better than 40 years now. Alberta collects less as a % in oil royalties than Texas FFS. (Not that I'm inferring that you are an idiot Fernie)

Last edited:

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Voted for Daniel Smith last time that didn't work out so good. Guess I have to vote for someone else since she got the boot! Jim Prentice seem like a smart politician with integrity. That represents a big change for the Alberta Conservative party over the past few years of donkeys they have had for leaders Going to give him a try. We are going to need a steady hand at the tiller for the next little while till the oil price comes back.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still the same old managers behind the man. There are smarter politicians with more integrity and better managers than the PC's. Time to give them a chance......

Voted for Daniel Smith last time that didn't work out so good. Guess I have to vote for someone else since she got the boot! Jim Prentice seem like a smart politician with integrity. That represents a big change for the Alberta Conservative party over the past few years of donkeys they have had for leaders Going to give him a try. We are going to need a steady hand at the tiller for the next little while till the oil price comes back.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going Wild Rose myself. My thought is that the Wild Rose party is what is best for Alberta however during the last election Danielle Smith was not the best leader for Alberta. Not saying that the Redford option was any better by any means but now that both of them are out of the picture i would like to see a new party take the lead for awhile. The PC's need to be dethroned for a period of time to lose the arrogant attitude they have within the party.

Top Bottom