Whitemud 2012

PG2676

Reaction score
I'm hearing this morning that it's the weekend of May 12th, but the website is not updated. Any truth to the rumour?

cvo110

Reaction score
Sorry which fb group?

The whitemud rally will be on may 12 and the can-am muddacross will be the next day may 13 with trophies and prizes lots of camping is available and there will be food vendors onsite as well so come on out to the biggest baddest quad rally in western Canada!!!!!

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam, I really wanted to go to this one this year. O well maybe next time, stupid work.

cvo110

Reaction score
For everyone attending the whitemud quad rally this year we want all participants to ride safe and ride sober! Alcohol is not permitted on the trail! Save the party for the afterparty at the staging area we want to continue hosting this rally and safety is our number one concern! We want to make sure all out fellow riders make it home to their friends and families safely! Make sure to bring your registration and insurance as well as all the proper riding gear helmets and etc. We want to continue hosting this event but if people continue to ignore the rules this event will be in jeopardy!

cvo110

Reaction score
There are two sidexside classes 699cc and under and basically an open class the rules pretty much mirror the classes at the mud nationals in Texas they have the rules posted on the high lifter website.

cvo110

Reaction score
It's actually a single cylinder class and a twin cylinder class

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be there with my new commander limited and a done up wildcat to compare the two. Hope to meet some of you guys!

Top Bottom