white Line X for rock gaurd?

evan3000

Reaction score
I was in the process of removing the ugly chrome from the bottom of my truck and discovered the paint was destroyed under the chrome:mad: My truck is white and was wondering if anybody has had good luck with white line X, I recall hearing about it fading to yellow and I don't think black would look that good.
Thanks

evan3000

Reaction score
I spoke to line x yesterday and they say it shouldn't fade because they spray it with endura after for uv protection. I was quoted $1200

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
It will DEFINATELY turn yellow but it will take a year or 2. I have seen a white box liner in a 3 year old truck and it looked terrible. Also my boss color matched his Dodge with the red box liner and it is already faded bad. I believe the best color is black when it comes down to the uv factor. Good luck!

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless of what color of line x you use it horribly fades my black liner is a year and a half old and its getting worse and worse honestl what about silver i seen it on a new body white chev and it looks sharp

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I have to ask , if you are going to paint it with Endura after anyway, why not skip the Line X?

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy...$1200 bones, that sounds like alot of money. Re-paint the bottom section throw on some new stainless rocker panels and drive, don't look back!!

Top Bottom