Getting hole truck sprayed with line x who's done it??

css

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting my old dodge sprayed with line x, the paint is all chipped and scratched up so figured line x would be the way to go and not have to worry any more about gravel rash etc. This is not my daily driver but more or less used for hauling the toys around and a farm truck. For those that had it done how much did you pay and where did you get it done? I don't mind driving a bit to save a few dollars, the local line x dealer wanted over 4g. Thanks for any input.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Hi CSS. I'm with Armaguard Coatings. I just sent you a pm, but we have done a lot of complete sprays on trucks and other vehicles. I would say $4000.00 is a fair start at price but it all depends on condition of truck ext.

Scott

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least you're doing it to an older truck. I saw a newer super duty done completely in bed liner. Looked like crap and I can't imagine what that would do to the resale value. Mind you it was a jacked-up rig pig machine so he probably didn't care.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen lots and I like the look of it. I will probably colour match it to though. If doing the truck get them to put the uv coating on it so it don't fade as bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had it done to mine., Was 4000 after tax linex has a new finish that leaves it shiny, it is great I just rinse it at the car wash and it looks great, it also stays looking good way way longer then it did with paint. It turns heads and I get compliments everywhere I go on the truck. I unlike some guys actually use and abuse my truck year round so it made perfect sense to have it done even though it's a newer truck (2012)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448074562.126775.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448074621.022616.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448074636.530812.jpg

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least you're doing it to an older truck. I saw a newer super duty done completely in bed liner. Looked like crap and I can't imagine what that would do to the resale value. Mind you it was a jacked-up rig pig machine so he probably didn't care.

Was it mine lol? Mines not jacked up so not sure

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it mine lol? Mines not jacked up so not sure

Nope. The one I saw had about an 8 inch lift and huge tires. I'm not a big fan of doing this to a truck, but having said that yours looks kinda cool... Almost stealth fighter like....

css

Reaction score
bopper your truck looks great, i gotta get my $hit together and get this done. Thanks for posting pics

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did somebody say a-hole^^??

Couldn't resist.

Maverick Max XRS
570 Berg.

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Yup boppers truck looks sick I have been with him a couple times defiantly a great way to go if ya don't own a lunch wagon and actually use your truck

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good way to devalue a new truck?
Each to their own I guess.
FYI , People been using trucks for years before spray in box liner?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had it done to mine., Was 4000 after tax linex has a new finish that leaves it shiny, it is great I just rinse it at the car wash and it looks great, it also stays looking good way way longer then it did with paint. It turns heads and I get compliments everywhere I go on the truck. I unlike some guys actually use and abuse my truck year round so it made perfect sense to have it done even though it's a newer truck (2012)
View attachment 191204
View attachment 191205
View attachment 191206

Love it!

busted2x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cops here have a couple unmarked trucks, they have the back seat and carpet done inside since they don't make those plastic crown Vic seats for Rams or f150's.

Top Bottom