Opinions and pictures wanted: Line X lower body on truck?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Typical Dodge, my 08 and 12 I bought rear wheel well liners......oddly it's a option but dealers never do it!

Armour Thane guys does every brand of truck with similar issue.

Keeps him busy.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well she's all done for now. Truck is basically like brand new again. I turfed the rusted/pitted old nerf bars and put new Aries ones on there. Didn't like how they fit...they were great as a step for someone 4' tall, but really hung too low and too far out (as did the original bars). So I took them off, cut and welded the brackets so the bars fit as I think they should. They went up about 1" and in about 1.5". Put new summer rubber on my summer rims...ready to roll! (should snow now....)

Top pic is the drivers side rear door before. It was the worst one. Next pic is after Colortech finished, then I 3M'd it.

Attachments

• LreardoorBefore.jpg
    LreardoorBefore.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 341
  • LreardoorAfter.jpg
    LreardoorAfter.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 349
  • P1020388 (Medium).jpg
    P1020388 (Medium).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 351
  • touchupsdone.jpg
    touchupsdone.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well she's all done for now. Truck is basically like brand new again. I turfed the rusted/pitted old nerf bars and put new Aries ones on there. Didn't like how they fit...they were great as a step for someone 4' tall, but really hung too low and too far out (as did the original bars). So I took them off, cut and welded the brackets so the bars fit as I think they should. They went up about 1" and in about 1.5". Put new summer rubber on my summer rims...ready to roll! (should snow now....)

Top pic is the drivers side rear door before. It was the worst one. Next pic is after Colortech finished, then I 3M'd it.

Wow - That cleaned it up really well! Looks really good.

Top Bottom