Which will be better for longer reliability...

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always said a polaris is a good ................................................................................ ladies bike.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always said a polaris is a good ................................................................................ ladies bike.
That explains why most ladies kick your azz on the trails i guess.............
Seeing as a pile of women will be whoopin your cowmanders butt most every day , you will certainly become know as a lady`s man........

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plus the tires were flat half the time...so there, beat that....
He whore the rim right off that s.o.b
Any time someone i ride with starts raise chit about polaris (usually cause they jealous cause i just spanked them and all they got left is their mouth) I say watch when we are on our ride to day and count how many of what you see and it never fails you roll into a popular spot and theres 20 sxs and 18 of them are polaris. same with quads its usually pretty close between can am and polaris.

I love this forum some one asks a question, people start answering, and as soon as one person doesn't agree pull the popcorn out stop working. the last two pages are all cause i put a vote in for polaris and someone said no stop you're wrong my brute is better.

Ride what ever tickles your pickle they are all junk and they all brake. some are just better than others "polaris cough cough"
That there is funny stuff, cough cough

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That explains why most ladies kick your azz on the trails i guess.............
Seeing as a pile of women will be whoopin your cowmanders butt most every day , you will certainly become know as a lady`s man........
Thats what I just dont get. That attitude.

"That explains why most ladies kick your azz on the trails i guess"

Im not sure about you, but when I head out on the trail I go for a good time. Its not a race, its not a competition, its all about enjoying yourself, your friends and your family. When did it become a competition? Must suck to live in the proverbial "small penis" world where everything is a competition.

I fully admit when I went shopping I wanted a CanAm with a green roll bar, but my wife said really? You really want that? You want to have fun or you want to be another idiot on the trails?

I bought a new Commander and I love it. Did I buy it to go out and race all the chicks on the trails? Nope I bought it because its one hell of a combination of a utilitarian SxS and a sport SxS. Amazing storage, great power and one hell of a nice ride. I love it, my wife loves it so I guess we win? If thats the competition that I embark on each time I am on the trails then I guess I am the winner.

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what I just dont get. That attitude.

"That explains why most ladies kick your azz on the trails i guess"

Im not sure about you, but when I head out on the trail I go for a good time. Its not a race, its not a competition, its all about enjoying yourself, your friends and your family. When did it become a competition? Must suck to live in the proverbial "small penis" world where everything is a competition.

I fully admit when I went shopping I wanted a CanAm with a green roll bar, but my wife said really? You really want that? You want to have fun or you want to be another idiot on the trails?

I bought a new Commander and I love it. Did I buy it to go out and race all the chicks on the trails? Nope I bought it because its one hell of a combination of a utilitarian SxS and a sport SxS. Amazing storage, great power and one hell of a nice ride. I love it, my wife loves it so I guess we win? If thats the competition that I embark on each time I am on the trails then I guess I am the winner.

Tom , you use way to many words.........
You coulda just said......."My wife runs the show ,so i bought a commander".......

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tom , you use way to many words.........
You coulda just said......."My wife runs the show ,so i bought a commander".......
Sad sad world you live in. One day maybe you will be able to keep a lady happy.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He whore the rim right off that s.o.b

That there is funny stuff, cough cough

Well I figure if NASCAR can make a lap on a broken rim and a flat.

I can run 20 km on one. Yes the rim and tire destroyed.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too hard to steer locked up and some of the bikes on your list have a speed limiter sensor , when your front diff is in full lock.
Way to much stoping and starting for me.....and way to hard on the bike turning if you keep it locked up.....imo
I mean lock it in before a nasty stretch of skeg or a big bog ya cant get around...

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont hate on the Poopoo...Its just a fact that I have 12" tires that I want to transfer to the new quad...poopoo has 14" tires, sooooo doesnt fit in the plans! But as we all know plans can change fast...

Still shoppin and have opened the field up a tad...not makin any decisions til June anyways. BTW the Outlander L has the same shocks as the regular outties do, basically the same all together excluding the composite racks, the DESS system, 1" smaller tires, projector lights. With higher capacity racks, the same brakes, same ugly yellow...lol, same motor...

Top Bottom