Which Klim Sled Gear?

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase some new riding gear. I ride mostly in the mountains. Just wondering which Klim gear is better suited for mountain riding. Tomahawk, Storm or Valdez jackets. Togwotee, Storm, or Extreme Bibs?

teddybear26x

Reaction score
I have the Valdez Jacket and Togwotee bibs. Do lots of tree riding in the mountains. 2 seasons on the bibs, 1/2 season on the jacket and both look like they just came out of the box. Love the knee and shoulder pads. Haven't had an ounce of moisture inside. For a tough durable material you have absolutely no restrictions in movement at all. Highly recommended .

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have the Valdez Jacket and Togwotee bibs. Do lots of tree riding in the mountains. 2 seasons on the bibs, 1/2 season on the jacket and both look like they just came out of the box. Love the knee and shoulder pads. Haven't had an ounce of moisture inside. For a tough durable material you have absolutely no restrictions in movement at all. Highly recommended .

All that is X2..........these are the uninsulated jacket and bibs and work well. If it is a little colder out, put on another under layer. Be sure to have only polyester for layers underneath. Great combination.

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am running the Storm jacket and the togwotee bibs! both Jacket and pants are a season and a half old and still perform like new. They really stand up against the trees catching them! LOL

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the Kinetic. Simple. Lightly insulated. I love mine.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359759011477.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359759011477.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 132
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359759063458.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359759063458.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 131

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also wear extreme pants (a shell). Even on the prairies i just put an extra layer on.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My hubby wears the Valdez jacket and the Tog bibs. It will be his 3rd season with them and loves them. For mountain riding it's ideal as it can be layered, depending on the temperature, snow conditions, etc. So, you won't go wrong with this setup for mountain riding! :cool:

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Valdez and Togwotee here too. They really stand up to abuse and like said before the knee pads are great and the shoulder pads sure make wearing an avy pack more enjoyable. I am on the third season and am starting to get a bit of moisture in the knee and elbow area but nothing to bad yet.[FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Top Bottom