Which Klim Pants for Mountains

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
I am about to buy new Pants and i have narrowed it down between the Klim " Free Ride" pant or the Togwotee Bib, Which one is a better choice? I don't care about the price dfference!

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am about to buy new Pants and i have narrowed it down between the Klim " Free Ride" pant or the Togwotee Bib, Which one is a better choice? I don't care about the price dfference!

Personally I like a bib. It's warmer, and it gives you a good place to put your phone/gps where they will stay warm and save the batteries.

padge

Reaction score
got the togs and love em....rode with pants and hated em cuz i would get snow down by back and stuff...the bibs rock!

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the Togwottee, pretty nice. If I didn't get this one, it would have been the extreme.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Togwotee Bib all the way......they are an excellent buy and good in all types of weather.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Togwotee bib to keep the snow out...better pants all around..have a couple friends with free ride...not as good

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the insulated bibs and love them! I've heard that the Togwotee's are great but you must use several layers. Klim makes a great product:d!!!

Summit600Mtn

Reaction score
Id go with klim its a more reliable pant they are more water resinstant and they last longer. But Free ride is also a good pant to.

birdie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Togwotee bib
These are the best and it is very easy to layer up if you need to

Riding at -10 and above Celius you probably don't need a lot of layers but
when it gets below -10 put on another set of heavy weight Fleece and
good to Go
These are awesome Waterproof pants

Birdie:d

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go with the bibs, i have the pants and they are great but if you wipe in the powder you get snow down your a$$ crack and also if you wear just a shell and tee shirt in the spring your stomache will freeze when the snow goes up your jacket. im buying the bibs next fall at the sled show

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the Bibs last year and love them, wouldn't go with anything else:d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
With the Towogee's, even to -20 they are just fine before having to layer anything underneath. One bit of advice; try them on for a good fit first. Length and girth really vary with the different sizes (whether they are T's or R's). Cheers....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go with the bibs, i have the pants and they are great but if you wipe in the powder you get snow down your a$$ crack and also if you wear just a shell and tee shirt in the spring your stomache will freeze when the snow goes up your jacket. im buying the bibs next fall at the sled show

If you're in the city (Edmonchuk) Martin has 15% off all klim gear right now....

Top Bottom