Which KLIM Pant

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought myself the KLIM Valdez Parka Coat today, now im just wondering what pants should i go with. The Extreme Bib or the Free Ride Pant? Will be riding in all types of terrain...

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unless you like pants across you azz, get the bibs

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my hubby both have the Freeride pants....love them and never had snow down the back.....my hubby has the Valdez jacket and they go really good together....the built in knee pads are sweet too!! The bibs are nice too, though. Whatever you chose with Klim you can't go wrong!!

mrsnowman

Reaction score
i have both of them and much prefer the bibs a lot warmer and no snow down the back. but which ever you decide you will not be dissapointed as they are both great

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys, much appreciated. I am leaning towards the Extreme Bib just cause they resemble the freeride pant but do offer a bit more protection for the back...

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the bibs works great no snow down the back..and dry all day.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just purchased the Togwotee Bib, from Lamont General Auto, the Togwotee bib also has the knee and shin pads and lots of pockets.........beat the city price and great to deal with.....havent even tried them yet....but they feel good...

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a pair of fxr bibs and a pair of klim freeride pants. i like both, the freeride pant is great, but suited a litttle more to warmer days and i wear the bibs when its cold and around home. so i say get both :d

Top Bottom