Where to take my DPF for cash in Edmonton

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a guy on kijiji that would meet you and take it off your hands. Depending on the truck it came off of and model of DPF determined what its worth.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine went to a kijiji guy and a trailer

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had my 12 Ram 3500 done at a highly recommended shop in Edmonton. They didn't tell me there was any value in the parts. They just said "we can dispose of them for you, if you'd like"

Not naming the shop because I'm happy with the result of their work but I think it's shady AF to not tell me that the parts have salvage value or at least give me a little credit for them.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold my 2012 exhaust for 425 to kijiji dude in edmonton paid more then the others i talked to he just needs # on the can and will let u no how much its worth, i always keep mine till i sell or trade the truck got my 17 f350s sittin in the shop anyone sell one of these yet?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are filled with precious metals. Platinum I believe, which is a few bucks cheaper than gold per ounce. Heads are going around and cutting them off gravel trucks on the side of the road or breaking into yards and doing the whole fleet.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are filled with precious metals. Platinum I believe, which is a few bucks cheaper than gold per ounce. Heads are going around and cutting them off gravel trucks on the side of the road or breaking into yards and doing the whole fleet.

If a cracker steals mine it might be a arguement for a delete kit

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sold mine for $240 to a kijiji guy. Gave them the numbers and two guys said 220/240..

Top Bottom