where to buy motor / tranny

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My kid is rebuilding a 79 f100 short box , looking for a 302 and tranny , any info for good suppliers welcome

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi shrek, we just met yesterday on the pipeline. Do you want a complete rebuilt engine with carb, distributor, valve covers etc.... or do you need just the block. Also what tranny you want, 4 or 5 speed over drive, manual. Just let me know and I will work on it when your in Hawaii. Do you have any idea of his budget.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi shrek, we just met yesterday on the pipeline. Do you want a complete rebuilt engine with carb, distributor, valve covers etc.... or do you need just the block. Also what tranny you want, 4 or 5 speed over drive, manual. Just let me know and I will work on it when your in Hawaii. Do you have any idea of his budget.

ya , good meeting you , robert and welder488 ,complete drop in motor would be nice with c6 tranny 3speed auto , looking for good value don't want something all hopped up , 2 barrel carb is good , want him to be able to afford fuel , don't really have a budget just a little out of touch on what I need to spend , thanks for any help:beer:

Top Bottom