Where do you go for vacation time?

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got back acouple of weeks ago,I took amarican and changed it down there but they change canadian to no problem,I got 130 peso for 10 us,that was the best but averaged 120,change into peso its better to barter in, they want more if its US.no what you wanna pay for a item and start below that,gotta barter to get good deals,a good example was these tile pictures the guy infront of me barter to 45us dollars,I got 2 250peso,just stand your ground on price or walk away,this really goes for taxis to.youll love it there.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and another tip is make sure you dont get any big bills in pesos,nothin bigger than a 500,there hard to change,take some US dollar bills for tips,its the easiest way to go.

waka

Reaction score
Im going to Mexico in february, we fly into Cancun and then take a ferry to an island called isla mujeres! Will probably spend time in cancun though any tips for travelling to Mexico?

We spent some time in cancun last year I recomend the pirate ship.. So fun.. If you don't want to rent a car let me know I still have our drivers # he was amazing and waited everywhere for us.. Bring candy for the kids if you are going out to any villages.. I also really enjoyed xel-ha .. Lots of neat things to see, we also wold recomend a full bottle of advil , booze is really cheap or free...

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the tips! Will keep it all in mind! I know we r gunna have a lot of fun im looking so forward to it!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's where i'm headed in March... Redington Beach, Florida. A beautiful 5 bedroom house w/ pool on Gulf Boulevard.

Attachments

• bay-and-beach-tour.jpg
    bay-and-beach-tour.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 138
  • b08_stpetebh.jpg
    b08_stpetebh.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 140
  • north-beach-tour.jpg
    north-beach-tour.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 135
Top Bottom