Where did rowdy go?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medler told me someone was askin for me? He promised rich good looking and single....lol

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha poor rowdy. I'm 0 for 3 of those requirements. I just used to see threads started by you all the time and lately haven't seen any so i was just curious where ya been.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha poor rowdy. I'm 0 for 3 of those requirements. I just used to see threads started by you all the time and lately haven't seen any so i was just curious where ya been.

Well son of a gun...

Haha ya it's been a busy summer. Trying to stay outta trouble and save money. Company doubled in size so busy there, school too.

Hit the 509 premiere in Spokane last weekend and I'll be at Hay Days in Minnesota next weekend so I am OFFICIALLY antsy in the pantsy for winter and my XM!

hope your summer was awesome and you are just as excited to see the white stuff fly!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aw thanks guys. :) I miss you guys too. Fun to BS. I still come on and read every once in a while. :) like everyone else getting antsy to get my new sled. T-team can attest to that and my weekly messages haha

Top Bottom