when does season start around rollling hills area?

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been riding fernie for 4 years at this point but have never went early season. just wondering abouts when season start in the rolling hills wrangler cabin area? looking to take some time off work and get out as soon as possible. thanks in advance.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have ridden mid November but the last 3 years it's been 1st or 2ND week in December. It can change quick if mother nature cooperates!

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tend to leave and ride revy early season, once revy starts I've found fernie to be a couple weeks behind. Mid December to xmas is pretty safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
IMHO, it is all over the map from Remembrance Day to Christmas Day. I have ridden as early as November 7th and as late as December 26th over the last 15 years.

Here is an older video that I did with "first rides" in Elkford which is 70 km north of Fernie. The Rolling Hills usually has better snow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JehL-7BMeTI

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a talk with mother nature, she said she may co-operate some this year. Fernies snow dance scared the crap put of her last year. Thought he was a terrorist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everything news wise is saying a pretty good snow year so hopefully aug 15 we can be out there haha.

Top Bottom