When do the t3's arive?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thread is officially derailed

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can tell you I have 2 T-3 174 getting dropped off that I will be doing 872 kits with clutching so I'm pumped to get started .Sorry lets get this back on track.Cheers Brian

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Trent,
No use arguing with Lennyr. He's just a troll..off his meds..

warningtrollsCROPPED.png

Correct. All of my trips are single day rides................ I put an equal amount of K on my mountain sled every year as you do on the spinny part of your chair after your done typing and you hit enter.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Trent,
No use arguing with Lennyr. He's just a troll..off his meds..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KwzQfi0_U...rU/nNQtapv_6-8/s1600/warningtrollsCROPPED.png

He may do better cuso, at least his agenda is evident. And he doesn't sound like a total clueless moron , so he's already WAY ahead of you. LOL. You, just more drivel as usual. He did suggest a chair that spins, sounds fun, so he had a good idea there.

Which totally suggests he must sell spinning chairs, probably yellow, with a flex shaft. LOL.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Troll, your honour, Exhibit "A"

He may do better cuso, at least his agenda is evident. And he doesn't sound like a total clueless moron , so he's already WAY ahead of you. LOL. You, just more drivel as usual. He did suggest a chair that spins, sounds fun, so he had a good idea there.

Which totally suggests he must sell spinning chairs, probably yellow, with a flex shaft. LOL.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Troll, your honour, Exhibit "A"

Haha, Speaking of "Exhibit A", you demonstrate it perfectly. In the " how to constantly sound like a dumma$$ " department. But keep shoveling moron, you're almost at the bottom. LOL.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job staying away from Cuso there Lenny? Lol. What exactly was the purpose of that thread you started anyways?

I changed my mind, sorry if its not how you think I should conduct myself.

And I think they deleted that thread, maybe for the best.

Top Bottom