When do the t3's arive?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
other models seem to be in. Asked dealer he said November but that was awhile ago.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
With extra weight they have added the truck with more wheels has been delayed .
Should have over weight permits in place by mid to end of Sept.

Your sled in your picture is a real gem though...... Can you register that baby as a classic yet?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your sled in your picture is a real gem though...... Can you register that baby as a classic yet?

Lol
Yeh but for a old piece of **** 2012 ,will put it up against any T3 you want to bring out?
Motor is 100% stock

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Lol
Yeh but for a old piece of **** 2012 ,will put it up against any T3 you want to bring out?
Motor is 100% stock

Well the T3's dont have the "light" can on them anymore so that really isn't fair. Im sure your sled would out preform them now for sure! Plus you would need to lend me some sort of heavy hauler trailer to get it there..... After all it isn't a feather light 2012 like yours

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Lol
Motor is 100% stock

You can put a thousand horsepower into a 70's muscle car... but it still feels like you are re-orbiting earth when you pass 100km's an hour compared to the new ones. Parachute pants and chevy hats wont help that.... Technology man......

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, funny watching the XM Doofense when it kicks in. Good thing t-team has a great product to sell, cause if he had to depend on internet sales skills, he'd be in tough shape.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can put a thousand horsepower into a 70's muscle car... but it still feels like you are re-orbiting earth when you pass 100km's an hour compared to the new ones. Parachute pants and chevy hats wont help that.... Technology man......

You sir are 100% correct !!
When BRP gets off there ass and quite's putting bandages on old classics like mine I will be on one .

2016 we hope ??

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
LOL, funny watching the XM Doofense when it kicks in. Good thing t-team has a great product to sell, cause if he had to depend on internet sales skills, he'd be in tough shape.

How would I afford lunch without guys like you that sit eating cheezies with no shirt on starting fights.... There is life beyond the Internet man, people still like do get off thier a$$ and do things in person.... Anyone that has got anything off of me would disagree with you. And you can always tell when you have nothing left... You play the sales card! Enjoy your Cheetos....Nom nom!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How would I afford lunch without guys like you that sit eating cheezies with no shirt on starting fights.... There is life beyond the Internet man, people still like do get off thier a$$ and do things in person.... Anyone that has got anything off of me would disagree with you. And you can always tell when you have nothing left... You play the sales card! Enjoy your Cheetos....Nom nom!

LOL, yeah I don't get out much. I'm so full of envy having to watch you ride one day of each weekend. Hee hee.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
LOL, yeah I don't get out much. I'm so full of envy having to watch you ride one day of each weekend. Hee hee.

Correct. All of my trips are single day rides................ I put an equal amount of K on my mountain sled every year as you do on the spinny part of your chair after your done typing and you hit enter.

Top Bottom