Wheel bearings for rzr 900

dooski

Reaction score
I have a 2012 rzr 900 (2800kms) and all 4 of my wheel bearings are failing and I was wondering if there was an update for better bearings:thumbsup2:

slade420

Reaction score
i read about the same problem on rzrforums.net some people say there isnt a better solution out there than stock. then i came across this on hunterworks.com about people not being able to install new bearings as straight as from the factory due to not having the proper equipment to install them. whether this is correct or not i dont know, but its worth thinking about.

dooski

Reaction score
Well thats interesting, I was hoping for a better solution. I guess ill have to buy new ones from polaris. Thanks for the reply

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried to take an old bearing to a bearing store? They may sell better quallity ones. A little heat and cold help bearings go back into tight spots.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put the bearings in the freezer over night, warm the hub a bit with a torch if you have one. The bearings drop right into place, I've done this several times. I think it is Pivot Works that sells aftermarket bearings at about half the cost.

http://www.pivotworks.com/ProductSearch.aspx

Last edited:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rainy Creek carries Pivot Works...they are real close to half price over stock.

thekrust

Reaction score
I have used EPI and All Balls replacements. They as long or longer than the stockers and are half the cost. Another trick is to pop the seals off and pack them with grease, there isn't much in there from the factory. Heating the hub and cooling the bearing is the best way to install, they just drop right in - no pressing.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super ATV claims theirs will out last stock, about $25 each plus shipping.

Top Bottom