Front wheels

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one use these things? Are they any better than the normal 4 wheel ones? I think you drive the machine onto these?
8f9cf7b60ac99694a42c466a52bd2d76.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
My dealer uses the caliber plastic ones. Said he has had them for a few years and finally the tiers are giving up. He drives every sled he sells and and services over gravel with them. Pretty impressive actually.

Reactions: Rn4

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Doo ones are really tough but very pricey. Not sure on the Crappy Tire ones though Randy. Haven’t heard of anyone that has bought them. 🤷

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Here’s something from Royal Distributing. There is free shipping.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uncle weiners had the green ones and they work pretty good. i want to say 79 or 99 bucks on sale when I got them. can drive up a small curb.
1705361935411.png

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Canadian Tire ones work better than the other cheap ones. The main issue with the cheap ones is the wheels separate when you turn because there's no solid connection between the two sides. The Canadian Tire version addresses this.

They all work well though. I can ride out of my garage, down the driveway, and up my sled deck or in to my trailer with them on. They even stay on going across grass or gravel.

I even got in trouble at the Alberta Sled Show this year for riding too fast when I pulled the wife's machine out of the building if that means anything.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As per the original post. I have a set and they work good but if you want to drive around a gravel driveway they do spread apart when trying to turn. There is an upgraded version that has more support that probably is better. I have the cheap ones though and set up 2 very short ratchet straps that I hook over th back of the ski and down to each metal part of the rear part of the brackets. The strap pulls them tight to the bottom of the ski so the don't move. I don't use them often as I have my Gripper Ripper axle brackets that my wheel axles slide in to.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the ones from uncle wieners and the metal under the ski separates a lot when trying to turn.

Top Bottom