Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw this rip on my one year old klim boots. Crap
2073d48ecc31489ec4aed10896e838c7.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had terrible luck with boots over the years. I bought a pair of the skidoo tec+ boots at the end of the season so I'll see how those work.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve had the same klim boots since 2012, one benefit of cats running boards is they aren’t super aggressive. I’m thinking this doo will finish my boots off this season. I’ve had 3 coats and a onesie, probably 15 or more pairs of gloves, 3 helmets, 8 pairs of goggles, a few different packs, and 8 sleds in the time these boots have lasted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had terrible luck with boots over the years. I bought a pair of the skidoo tec+ boots at the end of the season so I'll see how those work.
I bought a pair of those this spring
When they were on sale. If they’re no good, I can use them to walk the dog lol they only cost 180 bucks.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of those this spring
When they were on sale. If they’re no good, I can use them to walk the dog lol they only cost 180 bucks.
Yeah same. If junk they will replace my junk MF that I used for snowblowing lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have had great luck with all my Klim gear. The boots would start to leak after 150 days of riding but they held up to the punishment that an old retired meadow muffin would give them. Never sole separation and not eve a broken lace.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoe goo is another quick fix for rubber/plastics. Have repaired a few pairs of snowboard Boot soles with it.

Shoe goo used to be able to make a pair of skate shoes last an extra month or two until I could save up to buy another pair. When we were skateboarding lots and filming with a couple different local board teams back in the day I’d go through 4 pairs of shoes or more every summer, it got expensive lol and board shop sponsors didn’t give us much of anything other than a discount lol. Shoe goo was a saviour when you were snapping decks every couple days at $60 a pop and skate shoes were $150 a pair lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I went out and bought this product. Took me maybe 10 minutes to fix the tear. Might of used 3-4 dabs of it. Thinking it is going to work. Thanks for the information
Glad I bought this stuff. When I was out sledding last week my feet were dry and when I used the boots out ice fishing no leaks.

Top Bottom