3.25 track

line8

Reaction score
How’s it holding up so far in this early low snow year? Any lug fails, if so, are they similar to series 8 issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy that I rode with has it on his new 9R and loves it. so far no issues. His sled ran the same temps as my 24 850 with a 2.75" track.

line8

Reaction score
Deciding between this and LX 300. I do like the series 8 minus the durability issues. Be nice to not be so spinny too.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have been riding in cement conditions. Matt’s 165 x3.25 seems to work pretty well

line8

Reaction score
They have been riding in cement conditions. Matt’s 165 x3.25 seems to work pretty well

I have been seeing that. But nothing really is said about damages to equipment

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have run overs ton of ch!t this year looks like it maybe a little tougher the a 2.75.

line8

Reaction score
Not sure if 711 had one on his sled but if he did it looked like it worked good

Yeah I looked and can’t find anything he may have posted about changing it. So could be that no comment might mean he’s not using it. Or, he just likes to run what he gets and it’s not his “thing” to sell.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess the 3.25 works really good in the deeper fluff snow compared to the harder concrete snow. A guy running the Lynx track is switched over night to the 3.25 to get a true comparison today.

line8

Reaction score
Guess the 3.25 works really good in the deeper fluff snow compared to the harder concrete snow. A guy running the Lynx track is switched over night to the 3.25 to get a true comparison today.

Interested in the thoughts after.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interested in the thoughts after.

3.25 works better in the champagne deep powder than the Lynx track is the report. But folds over in set up snow. So pick your poison on how you want your sled to perform. The track speed went down but ground speed went up with the 3.25.

line8

Reaction score
3.25 works better in the champagne deep powder than the Lynx track is the report. But folds over in set up snow. So pick your poison on how you want your sled to perform. The track speed went down but ground speed went up with the 3.25.

Nice. Thanks for the update

Reaction score
I love my 325 with the 9r works great in fluffy loose snow lacks a bit in really hard snow but still works better than 2.75, pops out of the fluffy stuf fast when tree riding and keeps ya on top with less track speed required

line8

Reaction score
I love my 325 with the 9r works great in fluffy loose snow lacks a bit in really hard snow but still works better than 2.75, pops out of the fluffy stuf fast when tree riding and keeps ya on top with less track speed required

Any issues with tearing lugs like the 2.75?

Reaction score
None seems like a stouter track in that way the new scratches work really good too runs cooler than my axys 155 with 3" camso extreme. I think keeping speed down on groomed and hardback will help this track big time

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Helped a young guy tie his buddies 3.25” track to the back of his sled. Split the track on a climb they left the sled over night came out with another sled towed it down and the track the next day. Only one I seen or heard of this year.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Son -inlaw had his 2.75 on his boost delaminate one spot only with no sign of hitting anything. Of course Polaris said no warranty. Has anyone else had this happen ... only 380KM.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have both and the 3.25 definately seems tougher than the 2.75. My 2.75 is showing signs of wear and tear while the 3.25 doesn't. riding both in similar conditions this season.

Top Bottom