What's your pet peeve?

reg28

Reaction score
when people don't use the right lanes on a divided highway and block the left lane. pull into the left lane to pass and then move over so faster vehicles can get by. this is just lazy driving by most people. over in europe they are much better at this.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
when people don't use the right lanes on a divided highway and block the left lane. pull into the left lane to pass and then move over so faster vehicles can get by. this is just lazy driving by most people. over in europe they are much better at this.

I agree 100%....I'm only ever in the left lane if I AM PASSING then I move over...besides you are a lot less likely to get pulled over by the fuzz if you are in the right lane...I've passed radar traps @ a buck 40 in the right lane when they nail a guy I just passed a few mins back probably only doing 125-130....they focus on the "fast lane"

I've got buddies who I'll tell to get over and they say "why? theres no one behind me"....BECAUSE ITS A GOOD HABIT TO GET INTO...

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way things are packaged in the stores, need a knife to open them!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smokers that toss their ciggy butts and must think it's not littering.:rant::rant: Check out the Tim Hortons drive through next time you're waiting for your double double - it's gross.

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
timmys that place is soooooo f@$%kin' gross man!!! F@#$K that is sick & wrong f@$@kin sick I'd rather eat horsesh!t mikky D's sh!t food!!! i can't believe I actually put those 2 places & food in the same context!!!!! F@$@kin' HELLL F@#$@KKKKKKKKKKKKK

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who cant use A or AN properly before words with vowels or the exceptions to the rules. You sound uneducated

I went to the store and bought A axe today...NO you didnt! You went to the store and bought AN axe today.

:d

Articles: A versus An

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will have that problem all your life you live in Alberta haha...:d:d i have noticed that all the driving peeves are people that live in Alberta...

Probably so because Alberta has been rated the worste drivers in Canada :eek:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My pet peeves...

Loud eaters that smack and mush their food and talk with their mouths open,

People who toss their smokes out the window of their car. Someday I am gonna pick up their butt and throw it back in their car and say "Whoops, ya dropped something.":d

mouth breathers

snort 'n' swallowers, especially during lunch:ignore:

diesel smoke blowers, especially on pedestrians.... not cool.

gangsta street machines with coffee can exhaust, cheap spinners, overpowering bass, and the drivers that come with them...

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably so because Alberta has been rated the worste drivers in Canada :eek:

- People who criticize other peoples "Grammar" but can not spell themselves........ :d Just kidding Jeremy :d

- Educated people with Degree's who don't have a frigging clue outside the realm of "Book Smarts"

- People Who have never been on a snowmobile or quad or any recreational vehicle for that matter and yet Paint all of us as Idiots and think we have a death wish. Give their ignorant opinion on something they know nothing about but think they are better than us...........:nono::nono::rant:

- People who still have there opinion even tho you just give them the Actual facts. :confused:

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
- People who criticize other peoples "Grammar" but can not spell themselves........ :d Just kidding Jeremy :d

- Educated people with Degree's who don't have a frigging clue outside the realm of "Book Smarts"

- People Who have never been on a snowmobile or quad or any recreational vehicle for that matter and yet Paint all of us as Idiots and think we have a death wish. Give their ignorant opinion on something they know nothing about but think they are better than us...........:nono::nono::rant:

- People who still have there opinion even tho you just give them the Actual facts. :confused:

hahaha not sure why i added the E, must have had an extra one kicking around the keyboard :d

.08rider

Reaction score
people that eat loudly, my dad eats peanuts on the phone with me and i just hang up.

My fiance eats everything loud, apples, pop corn, frick anything that can make noise she makes more noise than necessary. i almost have to leave the room

Marry her right away!! This problem will not get any worse once you get married!! Marriage is the only solution here!! Hurray up!! Call the minister!

.08rider

Reaction score
Dumb ass! if this loud eating bothers you now, in five years you will want to drag her out into the garage and beat her with a shovel.

S

sldgy

Themselves are a musical duo made up of rapper Doseone (Adam Drucker) and producer Jel (Jeff Logan).

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hate it when i am driving home on the range road and there is 6 people on there bikes or a couple walking... and they do not go single file or go into the ditch... it is a secondary highway retards.... i guess they want to get ran over.....there are lots of other places to ride your bike or walk on the road....

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have to agree with the stupid pedestrians.

You go downtown, and they are crossing the streets "wherever"... the no walk sign lights up and the traffic light changes, and they still cross...lah dedahdedah!!!

People that push the red light to cross, and I am the only vehicle on the road in both directions...and they don't have the brains to see that.

One that really gets me, is if someone is waiting at a corner, to cross, I stop for them, and they wave me through. LOOK! I already made the effort, just fuggin cross already!!!:rant:
:d:p;):rolleyes:

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you allowed to have a few ??

1. people who drive slower than the speed limit
2. drivers who do not use signal lights and cut people off
3. loud exhaust on all vehicles and atv's
4. people who disrespect our trails are the worst they WILL EVENTUALLY wreck it for everyone

i could keep going

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My newest pet peeve is those who post second hand info about snow conditions without knowing the truth. Because of these people I need a snowandmud.com tape measure so I too can be delusional and not disappointed when the so called " 18" of fresh " turns out to be 2-3 inches of snow.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My newest pet peeve is those who post second hand info about snow conditions without knowing the truth. Because of these people I need a snowandmud.com tape measure so I too can be delusional and not disappointed when the so called " 18" of fresh " turns out to be 2-3 inches of snow.
There is a guy I sometimes ride with and he inflates the snow conditions big time...If I can't make a ride, it's "handlebar deep"
We were in Quartz one weekend, playing in the trees, we got separated, and later joined back up at the cabin.. he said he found a spot that was chest deep, I said "where?" he told me where it was and it was probably 50 feet from where we were. The snow was actually only 2 feet fresh where we were, in never ridden snow.... We never let him hear the end of it that day...LOL

Top Bottom