What's your pet peeve?

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that pull in front of you while driving down the hiway, and dont speed up, just put-put....:mad::mad:..making you slam on your binders and swear violently...:rant:

People at work who take the last cup of coffee, and NEVER MAKE MORE!!!, thats right doo-virgin...... JUST LEAVE THE POT EMPTY....AGAIN!!!...:realmad:

and people who litter!!

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wrote this a few years ago in college, could be about twice as long, but figured I would dig this up from a previous post I had..... enjoy......:beer:

"This is me, this is what I dislike, as of now, in no particular order:

Nagging B******, people who complain about getting bad grades but still have at least a 3.7, glitchers playing video games, Doctor Phil and his witchcraft, people who drive cars with big ass wings or a muffler to match, American Eagle/Idol, dropping phone calls, people who are fake, lie, or take advantage of people, athletes who get scholarships and amount to nothing after school, University of Mary: stupid clubs or organzations that act more important than they really are, staff that teach classes where the students know more about them on the first day, security that is only good at locking doors before they are suppose to, girls who lose their minds and morals when they get drunk, and 40 grand to get a holy coaster. I dislike people who can't drive, poeple who talk more on facebook walls than they do to actual people, poeple who want you to promptly answer their texts then take their sweet *** time to reply themselves, someone who puts people down to make themselves feel better, people who still focus on past success and never move on to the future, dbags who get nice girls and treat them like crap and girls that blow the good guys off, someone who brags about being able to drink and is pissing themselves after an hour, people who act like your friend and then talk **** about you, people who act to saphisticated for their age, lame *** movies on prime time hours, people who judge others without knowing the whole story, popup adds, people who drive SUV's and trucks but never take them off road, saying your going to have a serious talk and then sit in silence waiting, bass with no treble, mudbutt, forgetting where I leave ****, weakly mixed drinks for $4.75, goodies who come to school with bad*** stories from HS, computers that crash, wake up alarms, cold showers, people who are smart but don't apply themselves, games that cost $60 but after playing you realize are worth $5, montanians who complain about the geography of ND but live east of Billings, fake cowboys, people who try and have conversations in the Y showers, parents who give their kids everything, guys who jump on the tail of broken relationships, closing calls at 12:30, Kieth Urban, Adrian Peterson and his inability to block, All Minnesota sports for that matter, over-jealous significant others, people who pretend nothing is wrong when their really is, long phone calls, people who walk the opposite direction in the mall, Starbucks, management that pisses on the little people, cold weather being wasted with no snow, Nintendo Wii, New England Patriots, Hillary Clinton, expensive bottled water, humble people who become to good for their friends, poeple who speak then think, those who sleep all day, repeated commercials, people who are capable of work but don't and suck the tit of the system."

couple more Imma rattle off: People who have nice things but don't take care of them, ignorant people from another area who criticism your way of life, people who live two faced lives, flooding, people who brag about their sled so much but can't ride it for anything, girls who think they can wear tight clothes but you know its cutting circulation, certain unions and how they are killing the US, illegal aliens, swass, clowns that go from midwest to ghetto in the time it takes them to pull the silver spoon out, greenies and all their granola eating/tree huggin/cross country skiing/wilderness agenda, ethanol fuels, current farming practices, flat tires, nose surgeries, dirty laundry, corporate CEO's.....

Don't understand something PM me and I will explain myself fully on each one, will add more to it tomorrow.....

northstar23

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people that eat loudly, my dad eats peanuts on the phone with me and i just hang up.

My fiance eats everything loud, apples, pop corn, frick anything that can make noise she makes more noise than necessary. i almost have to leave the room

LMFAO if your fiance bugs you now ....just wait

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who drive in the passing lane all the time. Hello, the sign says "Slower traffic keep right".

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I agree with the no helmet thing.....but common no beer. I don't take beer when I sled (well maybe 1)because that would just be too dangerous...those suckers are fast and get there quick...you need all your reflexes.
Quadding on the other hand I usually pack beer with me...justification 1. when I'm not stuck I'm only doing 10kph, 2. mud is soft and if I fall off I'm wearing a helmet, 3. I am not endangering anyone but myself and even then the risk is low. 4.I gets thirsty, 5.beer cans are just as easy to pack out as gatorade bottles.

Now do I agree with getting pizzed up and driving like an idiot, absolutely not, if I rode a sport quad I would use the same justification as a sled....just to dangerous....I'm not knocking your opinion as I am well aware many people share your view...however keep in mind that a person is able to have a couple beer without impairing ones self...just like going to the hockey game and having a few beer then driving home....when driving a car on the roads my limit is 2 beer over 1.5-2 hours any more my keys go away or to someone else...I'm a little more lienient on the quad.....but still not pizzed.

Thank you for listening:d

I should have said, "flats of beer", one or two is okay .

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Have 2,

1. People that eat with there mouth open, its noisy and I dont want to see your food as you eat it.

2. People that Drive in the fast lane, and drive slow or stay in that lane even though there going fast and theres no traffic.

Those seem to be both common things when reading this post.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people that eat loudly, my dad eats peanuts on the phone with me and i just hang up.
oh man, I have a driver that works for me that does that....everytime I call him, he's smacking away on what must be a mouthful of gummi bears....drives me freakin NUTS

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wrote this a few years ago in college, could be about twice as long, but figured I would dig this up from a previous post I had..... enjoy......:beer:

"This is me, this is what I dislike, as of now, in no particular order:

Nagging B******, people who complain about getting bad grades but still have at least a 3.7, glitchers playing video games, Doctor Phil and his witchcraft, people who drive cars with big ass wings or a muffler to match, American Eagle/Idol, dropping phone calls, people who are fake, lie, or take advantage of people, athletes who get scholarships and amount to nothing after school, University of Mary: stupid clubs or organzations that act more important than they really are, staff that teach classes where the students know more about them on the first day, security that is only good at locking doors before they are suppose to, girls who lose their minds and morals when they get drunk, and 40 grand to get a holy coaster. I dislike people who can't drive, poeple who talk more on facebook walls than they do to actual people, poeple who want you to promptly answer their texts then take their sweet *** time to reply themselves, someone who puts people down to make themselves feel better, people who still focus on past success and never move on to the future, dbags who get nice girls and treat them like crap and girls that blow the good guys off, someone who brags about being able to drink and is pissing themselves after an hour, people who act like your friend and then talk **** about you, people who act to saphisticated for their age, lame *** movies on prime time hours, people who judge others without knowing the whole story, popup adds, people who drive SUV's and trucks but never take them off road, saying your going to have a serious talk and then sit in silence waiting, bass with no treble, mudbutt, forgetting where I leave ****, weakly mixed drinks for $4.75, goodies who come to school with bad*** stories from HS, computers that crash, wake up alarms, cold showers, people who are smart but don't apply themselves, games that cost $60 but after playing you realize are worth $5, montanians who complain about the geography of ND but live east of Billings, fake cowboys, people who try and have conversations in the Y showers, parents who give their kids everything, guys who jump on the tail of broken relationships, closing calls at 12:30, Kieth Urban, Adrian Peterson and his inability to block, All Minnesota sports for that matter, over-jealous significant others, people who pretend nothing is wrong when their really is, long phone calls, people who walk the opposite direction in the mall, Starbucks, management that pisses on the little people, cold weather being wasted with no snow, Nintendo Wii, New England Patriots, Hillary Clinton, expensive bottled water, humble people who become to good for their friends, poeple who speak then think, those who sleep all day, repeated commercials, people who are capable of work but don't and suck the tit of the system."

couple more Imma rattle off: People who have nice things but don't take care of them, ignorant people from another area who criticism your way of life, people who live two faced lives, flooding, people who brag about their sled so much but can't ride it for anything, girls who think they can wear tight clothes but you know its cutting circulation, certain unions and how they are killing the US, illegal aliens, swass, clowns that go from midwest to ghetto in the time it takes them to pull the silver spoon out, greenies and all their granola eating/tree huggin/cross country skiing/wilderness agenda, ethanol fuels, current farming practices, flat tires, nose surgeries, dirty laundry, corporate CEO's.....

Don't understand something PM me and I will explain myself fully on each one, will add more to it tomorrow.....
weaint.jpg

Zipp

Reaction score
Whiney people that should have stayed in college, working on their spelling, grammer, and probably everything else, instead of writing wind bag letters about what they don't like on the internet to God knows who. Could be shorter just to list the things one does like?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who feel the need to itch about things that they have no control over or that have no direct influence on their own personal lives......... Basically people who feel the need to itch about everything

Top Bottom